Chapter 56: Battle At The Kingdom Of Dwargo

A/N: Hello everyone, it has been a while. Well, I bring you all a new chapter of this story after a long wait. Sorry about that by the way 😅. Anyway, I just want to say that from here on out, this story will be completely different from cannon in terms of power level, people's character and relationship. So don't expect things to be the same with the cannon. In other not to make this too long, I will just say thank you to all those who continued to wait for this story. I promise to update it daily until I complete it.

As the fight raged all over the world, the battle in the kingdom of Dwargo was reaching its climax. In that battle, King Gazel was facing off against a male angel with a rough face, short brown hair, and who appeared to be in his fifties. The name of the male angel was Bojack, and despite the power he was releasing, which was comparable to a true demon lord, he was finding it difficult to maintain his calm during the fight.

The reason was that he wasn't just facing King Gazel, who was slightly inferior to a true demon lord in power, but he was also facing the Dragonewts brought in by Gabiru as reinforcement, alongside some of the elite paladins from the kingdom of Dwargo. Facing opponents whose strength should not be underestimated was too much for him to handle. Nevertheless, he gave it his all because his master was locked in a serious battle at the moment.

In the sky above Dwargo, a deadly battle was taking place. Three people were seen fighting with all their might: Gabiru and Ultima were facing off against an Elite of Rimu named Kuragari. The entire Dwargo kingdom's sky was pitch black, as if some unknown power was blocking out the sun, and the source seemed to originate from Kuragari.

Gabiru was panting as he looked at Ultima by his side, who was also panting. "This guy is too strong. Miss Ultima, any idea on how we can beat him?"

Ultima shook her head. "I've got nothing. He is really overpowered, and his power of darkness is too strong. But I refuse to quit until I beat him."

Kuragari looked at the two as if he were looking at two ants. "I have heard some tales from my queen about the strength of the primordial demon, but you turned out to be a disappointment. At least you are a little better than that dragonewt by your side."

Ultima could feel a well of rage boiling up within her as her glare at Kuragari intensified. "Elite or not, I'll show you what happens when you underestimate me."

Ultima rushed at Kuragari with both of her fists coated with her poison at a speed that transcended what light is capable of achieving. She reached him and sent her poison-infused punch at his face with all her power.

"Humph..."

Kuragari snorted as he waved his hand, and a wall of darkness appeared in front of him, blocking Ultima's punch.

Not being discouraged, Ultima immediately began to rain blows on the wall of darkness with great speed without stopping. The shockwave of her punches was shaking the entire planet due to the strength Ultima was using.

Kuragari saw that his wall of darkness was showing signs of cracking, which put him on alert. He immediately jumped back just as Ultima's punch destroyed his wall of darkness.

While he was jumping back, he waved his hand, causing multiple spears made of darkness to appear, and all of them began to attack Ultima.

Ultima didn't waste time creating her wings, which were made out of pure darkness as well, to counter the spears. As her wings started clashing with the spears, Ultima took the opportunity to rush toward Kuragari while summoning a cloud of deadly poison with her ultimate skill.

"Don't get ahead of yourself just because I am playing with you,"

Kuragari said as he disappeared and appeared in front of a shocked Ultima, who couldn't follow his speed at all. It had to be known that the current Ultima was an awakened demon lord whose personal strength rivalled a true dragon, and with her evolved ultimate skill, she was stronger than true dragon level opponents who had yet to acquire an Ultimate skill. Her base speed was already beyond anything light could reach, and when she used her ultimate skill, she could move faster than even time itself.