Chapter 33: The Awaited Meeting

A full day has passed. After the fight between Rimuru and Rimu, it was now time for the meeting between Rimuru and his subordinates and guests. The meeting was being held in the meeting room inside Rimuru's castle. The meeting began at 12pm the following day with everyone present.

Rimuru as the head was seating in his chair in the meeting room. Milim being the future Queen of Tempest was seating by his left side in the meeting room. Veldora as the guardian of Tempest, was seated next to Rimuru by his right. The members participating in the meeting were as follows. From Tempest, we have Benimaru, Hakurou, Kurobe, Kajin, Rigurd, Rugurd, Gobta, Gield, Gabiru, Vesta, Shion, Shuna, Ranga, Diablo who returned that very morning saying that he has completed his task, Carrera and Ultima. The members of Tempest were seated at the right side of the meeting table, with Shion, Shuna and Diablo standing at Rimuru's back.

From Milim Country of The Forgotten Dragon, we have Carrion and Frey who rushed to Tempest after sensing the huge power that surpassed that of Milim. They rushed here fearing  the worst for their master, but stopped after confirming that Milim was alright and safe. Those two were seating at the left side of the meeting table closest to Milim.

From Holy City of Lubelius, we have Luminus as the head, Louis, Hinata, Saare, Renard, Arnaud, Bacchus, Litus, Fritz and the other one hundred holy knights who where standing by inside the meeting room. Luminus was seating at the head of the table opposite of Rimuru's seat, with Hinata and Louis standing at her back as guards. The other Six paladins were seated at the left side of the meeting table.

Diablo looked very exhausted during the meeting. The reason is because ever since he returned back to Tempest and met Carrera and Ultima, both of them have been bugging him to agree to fight them in other confirm who is stronger between all three of them. He was surprised to see them in Tempest with a physical body, but when he learned that it was the will of Rimuru, he let it go. Those two has been disturbing him none stop to fight them and it was getting very tiresome for him. Which is why he was exhausted.

Back to the meeting, Rimuru just finished summerising the event that occurred the other day. He explained what went down between Rimu and himself to those present in the meeting. For those who didn't know of Rimu's identity, he explained that she is a female version of himself from another dimension.

"And that's why we both decided to postpone our fight to a later date" Rimuru explained

Everyone was speechless after hearing the details of the fight. The level of fights that was discribed to them could be seen as a fight between two very powerful angry gods.

"I'm glad that you were able to withstand her onslaught Lord Rimuru" Rigurd said with genuine relief

Rimuru smiled from seeing the relief on all of his subordinates face "Do not worry guys. Her powers may be out of this world literally, but I'm not exactly weak you know"

"Not that we ever doubted you my Lord, but when your opponent is you from another dimension..." Benimaru tried to explain

"What my brother is trying to say is that we will be left with no choice but to worry in this situation because your opponent is literally yourself" Shuna said

All Rimuru subordinates nodded their heads at this.

Frey spoke up "Excuse me Lord Rimuru"

Rimuru turned to her "Please, no need for the lord. Rimuru is fine"

"I can not call someone of your rank and power so casually, but if you insist, I will try" Frey said to him

"I insist please. So what do you what to ask?" Rimuru asked