Chapter 39: Rimuru Calls A Walpurgis

A/N: Good afternoon everyone, it's been a while. I know that I haven't updated this story in a while but I plan to change that from on 😞 I'm sorry for the delay and I thank all those who kept waiting for the update of this story. As always, expect updates on Sundays because that is the only free time I have to write my stories. Thank you all for your continued support of this story 😃

After Rimu left, things progressed as normal without any other issues. No one besides Rimuru, Milim, Veldora and Elmesia knew of the impending war that was brewing on the horizon.

The engagement party went well and everyone was satisfied. On the next day, the Labyrinths was officially opened and Mjöllmile and Rimuru carried out what they planned. It was a huge success after the people saw just what could be accomplished inside the Labyrinths. The recovery bracelet was also a welcomed surprised for the audience and it brought in many adventurers seeking to increase their strength.

One week later after the engagement party, Rimuru called a Walpurgis with the consent of Milim and Ramiris. The Walpurgis was held the same place that the previous one was held which was a separate dimension that was created by Guy Crimson. All the Demon Lords were gathered and each of them brought their bodyguards with them.

For Ramiris, she brought Treyni and Beretta with her, Milim brought the former demon lord Frey and Carrion with her, Leon brought two of his best glory knights with him, Draguel came alone, Luminous brought Hinata and Louis with her, Dino also came alone and Guy brought Mizari and Rain with him.

All of them were seated and were waiting for Rimuru to arrive. A few minutes later, a gate appeared and opened itself. Rimuru walked out of the open gate while being escorted by Diablo and Shion. It was a very funny story why these two were the ones who were escorting Rimuru. Let's just say that these two were very good at rock paper scissors among all of Rimuru's subordinates. Though Shion was cheating by bending the laws of the world with her unique skill Chef but that is a story for another day.

Rimuru arrived at his seat and sat down before he began to speak "I thank everyone for making out time to come to this Walpurgis. Without further ado, I hereby declare that the Walpurgis has now commenced"

Every body payed attention to hear what Rimuru wants to say. Rimuru has kept all that happened with Rimu a secret from everyone except for those who were there when she declared war on the world. He called this Walpurgis because this matter concerns everyone present.

"Now the purpose of this Walpurgis is to inform everyone about the pending calamity that is about to happen in three months time" Rimuru said to them

Everyone was naturally surprised by such information. The Demon Lords except for Milim especially were shocked because anything that will give Rimuru who was the strongest among them a cause to worry is definitely not something to be underestimated.

"Does this have to do with the appearance of Rimu?" Luminous asked Rimuru

"Yes it does" was Rimuru answer

Guy looked confused "Who are you two talking about and what calamity are we going to face in three months?"

"Rimu is a female version of me who came from another world" Rimuru explained to them

"You mean she came from another dimension? I thought the power to travel through dimension have not been discovered yet" Draguel said

"Well I wouldn't be surprised since it is Rimuru from another dimension. Rimuru always has this crazy powers kept hidden from the rest of the world. I wouldn't be surprised if he could already traverse through dimensions like it was nothing" Dino said