Chapter 17: The Meeting with the Paladins

A little over a month have passed. In that time, Hinata spent it tirelessly at work with her paladins, building a defence against Veldora and Rimuru while her Imperial Guards was out gathering intelligence for her. Now it was time for the empires monthly conference between both the major groups of the papacy__ the Crusaders, the paladins under Hinata's direct control, the master Rooks and the Imperial Guard forces serving the Holy emperor. They were the pride of Lubelius, with Hinata Sakaguchi standing at the very peak.

Hinata serves as the conference speaker, the chief knight of the Master Rooms and the Captain of the Crusaders, not to mention the strongest knight in the nation. Her word was law during this meeting.

To her right were six people representing the Crusaders.

The first was Captain Ranard Jester, known as the Noble of Light.

The next was Arnaud Bauman of air, the man lauded as the second strongest after Hinata.

The next was Bacchus of Earth, a man gifted at smashing his magic-infused holy mace into his foes.

Following him was Lotus of Water, a beautiful healer and elementalist who employed holy spirit Undine on the battlefield.

Garde of Fire was next, a tall knight and conjurer who wielded his flaming Red Spear.

And Finally Fritz of Wind, a magical fighter as talented in wind magic as with his twin sword.

This people seated here were among the best among the thousands of pladine and there is no doubting their talents.

Contrasting with them, in Hinata's left side, were the Master Rooms, a much more ragtag assemblage. They numbered a mere thirty three but still formed their own division due to their strength in battle. They are all at least rank A on charts and a few of them were even champion level, a calamity on the threat scale. A few of them were notable

Blue sky, Saare who looked like a little boy but was older than anyone in the room. He used to be the chief of the Imperial Guard before Hinata took the role from him.

Giant Boulder, Grigori. He was Saare right hand man, whose impervious skill granted him astonishing physical resilience.

The last was Raging Sea, Glenda. She was newer to the fold than Hinata but made a name for herself in the resent years. Notable for her red spiky hair, she was a wild woman whose fighting skill were still veils in mystery.

This trio was known as the three Battlesages, and they sat together opposite the six paladins. The nine of them were literally superhumans, far beyond framework one would think a human body could provide. They were all Saints in their own right and with Hinata, they were collectively known as the Ten Great Saint.

 They were all Saints in their own right and with Hinata, they were collectively known as the Ten Great Saint