Chapter 62: The Clash Of Overwhelming Powers

A/N: Hello, everyone! Sorry for the delay, but here is the new chapter.

After revealing his true power, Taihen turned to the still-shocked Benimaru and Chloe and smirked.

"I think the warm-up is up, wouldn't you say? Why don't we all finish this?" Taihen arrogantly said.

Benimaru looked at Taihen and sighed, "This will not be an easy fight."

"He is strong but not unbeatable. The amount of power a person possesses doesn't determine the outcome of the battle, but rather their technique is what decides victory or defeat. I'll have to use my own trump card to fight him."

Saying that, Chloe slashed her saber in front of her, and a symbol of a clock appeared around her before disappearing.

After doing that, Chloe rushed to Taihen with her saber raised. She reached him and slashed her saber at his head.

"Cheap tricks," Taihen said as he raised his sword to deflect her attack.

Taihen blocked Chloe's saber with a confident look, but his look soon changed to that of shock and disbelief. He looked down at the side of his stomach and saw that Chloe's saber had pierced him there.

He didn't understand how Chloe's saber, which he blocked, could pierce him without him seeing it.

Chloe, not giving him time to understand, slashed her saber again at his neck at a speed that ignores time. Taihen used his newfound speed to dodge and jump back a thousand kilometers away from Chloe.

Before Taihen could relax, he screamed in agony as he felt his heart get pierced. He looked down and saw the tip of Chloe's saber coming out from his chest. He looked behind, and to his shock, Chloe was there with her saber stabbing him from behind.

'What is going on? How is she appearing towards me without my notice? With my current perception, I can perceive things moving at any speed, even the speed that ignores time, but I can't follow her at all. It is like she is ignoring space and time to attack me. I have to find some way to counter her,' Taihen thought in shock.

Before Taihen could move, he felt a blazing heat appear in front of him. He immediately turned to his front and saw Benimaru holding his red lotus in front of his hand and slashing him with it.

Having no choice, Taihen screamed, and his turn null aura intensified and covered his whole body. Chloe, with her keen sense, was able to jump back before Taihen's turn null energy could touch her. When she was at a safe distance, she looked at the tip of her saber, which was grazed by the turn null energy, and to her shock, it was turned to nothingness.

'Got to avoid making direct contact with his turn null energy, or the consequence might be disastrous,' Chloe thought to herself.

Meanwhile, Taihen, who has successfully gotten rid of Chloe, brought up his sword and used it to block Benimaru's energy. Benimaru immediately slashed his sword downward in a horizontal way, but it was blocked by Taihen's sword. Before long, both of them began to slash each other at a fast speed.