Chapter 35: Rimuru's Money Scheming Plans

Three weeks has passed since the fight between Rimuru and Rimu. In those days, a lot has happened in the kingdom of Tempest. Let's recap on the things that have happened.

First of all is that Ramiris moved into Tempest with her Subordinates Beretta and Treyni. At first, Rimuru refused them, but Ramiris kept on pleading with him to let her stay. It was only when Ramiris threatened to expose all the hentai manga that Rimuru owned to Milim did Rimuru agree to let her stay. He didn't really have a choice in the matter. It was either his precious hentai manga being exposed to Milim or allowing Ramiris to move in to Tempest. The choice was obvious.

Though, Ramiris brought about a good news for business with her moving in. She explained to Rimuru how her Labyrinth works. After the explanation, Rimuru allowed her to create her Labyrinth in Tempest in hope to attract more adventurers into the Labyrinth.

How the Labyrinth works is that it gave Ramiris the power to do pretty much anything inside the Labyrinth. Ramiris created her labyrinth via a number of blocks, allowing the layout to be changed every few days. The environment inside the labyrinth is fully under Ramiris' control. The sky is visible in certain floors, and it is even possible to make it rain.

After some talk, Rimuru assigned some of his subordinates who didn't have any definite job to be the floor guardian in the Labyrinth. He also asked Veldora to be the final boss of the Labyrinth. The idea is that adventurers could use the Labyrinth as a training ground where they can fight an endless monsters without being afraid of death.

To solve the death aspect, Ramiris created some bracelet that would be sold at the entrance of the Labyrinth. By wearing the bracelet, any death that occurs in the labyrinth will be negated, and the user will be returned to the surface with all wounds healed. It will nullify the pain of fatal wounds and activate ten seconds after death has been confirmed, allowing other party members to revive the fallen.

Rimuru named the bracelet Resurrection Bracelet and he plans to give it for free to the first time Labyrinth challengers and to those who becomes a regular, he plans to sell it at the price of two silver coins.

When Milim head about the Labyrinth, she was very excited to contribute to its development. She went out and caught four dragon to become part of the boss of each floor. The Dragons she caught was a fire dragon, water dragon, wind dragon and earth dragon. Rimuru assigned those dragons to guard floor 96, 97, 98 and 99. Veldora was guarding floor 100 as the overlord of the Labyrinth.

The other Subordinates assigned to guard the Labyrinth are Adalman who was assigned to guard the 70th floor along side his Vanguard Albert and the death dragon, Apito who was assigned to guard the 79th floor, Zegion who was assigned to guard the 80th floor and Kumara who was assigned to guard the 90th floor. Kumara is the little fox that Rimuru rescued from Clayman. Rimuru named her but she some how managed to trick Rimuru into naming her tails which caused her to evolve into a female human with fox features.

 Rimuru named her but she some how managed to trick Rimuru into naming her tails which caused her to evolve into a female human with fox features