Chapter 14: The Octagram

This is the final chapter of the Walpurgis arc. Next, we will begin to see the reaction of the holy knights and the world in general regarding Rimuru and Milim's relationship. I am very excited to write it and I hope you all are to read it when it's done. Honestly I didn't expect that this story will be this popular. I thank everyone who supported and liked this story. I have a little bit of bad new that will be said at the last author section after the story. So scroll down to the last section to read it.

The demon lords watching Rimuru and Milim all had an awkward look.

"How long do they intend to kiss" Ramiris asked

"Is been five minute already. Shouldn't we stop them by now" Dino said

"Well! They have been hiding their feelings from eachother. Now they can freely show and express it" Frey said

"They could do that once the meeting is over. For now, we need them to stop and return to their sits" Guy said as he stood up and approached them "hey Rimuru and Milim..."

Rimuru and Milim who were still kissing eachother stopped after they realised that someone is calling them. They separated from eachother and looked at where everyone was only to see that everyone there were looking at them. They blushed from the embarrassment of the situation.

"You two can do whatever you want with eachother later after we finish this meeting" Guy said to them before walking back to his seat

Rimuru shyly nodded to Guy before he turned to Milim who was by his side"let's go Milim. We still have to conclude this Walpurgis"

"But I want to be with you some more" She pouted

Rimuru nearly had a heart attack from seeing the pout in Milim face. He immediately looked away from her to calm his heart 'this is dangerous. I have to be careful around her. That look of her's is too cute to be described. Deep breath Rimuru, deep breath!!!'

Milim looked at Rimuru with confusion written allover her face "is something wrong Rimuru?"

Rimuru hearing his name, turned back to her and gave her an awkward smile "nothing is wrong. Let's hurry up and get this meeting started"

Milim nodded and they both returned to where the others were. Once they arrive, they took their seat next to eachother after Rimuru brought out the table from his stomach.

Guy stood up and began "now that the real masterminds is dead, I have two things to ask" he turned to Carrion "first, how are you still alive Carrion?"

"I wasn't actually killed. Milim and Frey wanted to trick Clayman and gain his trust. They need Clayman to let his guard down and reveal where he kept the spell he used to bind Frey and her people. So they made him believe that Milim had killed me in that fight while I stayed in hiding" Carrion explained

Milim suddenly stood up from her seat with a look of realisation. She turned to Frey "Frey! Did you bring it for me?"

Frey smiled at her antic's and brought out two pairs of pink dragon knuckles "Of course I brought them. Honestly Milim! When I saw you pose before engaging Rimuru, I thought that you have forgotten everything we talked about"

Milim took the dragon Knuckles and hugged them to her face in other to hide her blush "I couldn't help it. Hearing Rimuru say all that because of me, made me really happy"

Frey sighed "at least everything worked out. Before I forget..." Frey stood up and walked to Rimuru and bowed to him "thank you for saving my life and that of my people. It means a lot to me"

Rimuru became embarrassed and started waving his hands to stop her from bowing "no need to bow to me. Please raise your head already"

Frey raised her head and smiled to him before she went back to her seat. Milim returned to her seat and placed her head on Rimuru's shoulder. Rimuru blushed but didn't push her away. Instead, he placed his hand on her waist and brought her closer to him. Milim seeing where Rimuru's hand was, began to blushed as well but she didn't move.