Chapter 27: Rimuru's God Like Powers

Rimuru and the rest transported back to the forest where he left a parallel existence of himself to guard Hinata who was still unconscious from fatigued. The parallel existence is a skill that Ciel developed after analysing dimension shift and cloning. She thought it would be useful to her master to be able to be everywhere at once. Which is why she created the parallel existence for him. Rimuru although at first, was not complaining since the skill is quite convenient, useful and saves him a lot of time. Though, he crossed it as one of his overpowered skills in his collection.

Upon arriving, the parallel Rimuru disappeared from his spot, leaving the original Rimuru as the only Rimuru in the forest. Rimuru walked up to Hinata with his subordinates including Carrera and Ultima following him. He knelt down next to Hinata and stretched out his hand above her, which started glowing with small particles of Magicules flowing from his hand to Hinata.

Soon after, Hinata opened her eyes and sat up with a surprise look. She looked at her body and found no injuries whatsoever on her body and with all her strengths returned. She looked up and saw Rimuru next to her with the three orgs and some new people she did not recognize.

"What happened? I was certain that you were going to kill me!" She didn't know why he was sparing her life.

Rimuru stood up and walked to where his subordinates were "Believe me, I was but I can't bring myself to kill Shizu's student. You may not believe me but I don't want to be at odds with your nation or yourself"

"H-how can I believe you, when you killed all my team and knights!?" Hinata asked him in a small voice

"You guys attacked me first and I simply responded. Though, now I see that you and I were merely dancing to someone else plans. Luckily for us, they are all dead now" Rimuru said to her

Just then, a huge force fell to the ground with a great boom which shook the forest. The two Demons rushed to Rimuru's side and stood on guard, while Rimuru, Benimaru, Soei and Shion remained calm. They have already sensed the person coming before she reached the forest. Hence, why they were calm.

The dust cleared and revealed Milim carrying Luminous on her back. Milim dropped Luminous on the ground without a care and rushed to Rimuru and jumped into his arms, giving him a hug in the process. Rimuru, though surprised by the presence and state of Luminous, still returned the hug to Milim. What can he say, he truly loved this girl with all his heart.

Carrera and Ultima seeing that Milim was not a threat to their master, relaxed their guard

Carrera and Ultima seeing that Milim was not a threat to their master, relaxed their guard. And observed their master and Demon Lord Milim still hugging eachother.

Rimuru tightened his hold on Milim and rested his face at the crook of her neck and smiled "It hasn't been that long but I still missed you so much"

Milim who had her face in Rimuru's chest, smiled in bliss "I feel the same way Rimuru. I missed you more than you know"

Rimuru separated himself from the hug and kissed Milim with all his heart. Milim closed her eyes and melted into the kiss in pure bliss. They didn't even realize that everyone was staring at them.