Chapter 15: Finally Back In Tempest

Rimuru returned to tempest with Milim by his side and Shion and Ranga behind him while using dominate space. As they arrived back in Tempest, Rimuru walked up into the city and saw most of his people and patrolling officers kneeling before him and creating a path for him to enter into the city. He had no idea when they learned this but he wasn't complaining. He took Milim's hand in his and began to walk into the city being followed by Shion and Ranga.

Rimuru looked up and saw Diablo and Veldora approaching him.

Diablo approached Rimuru and gave him a sincere smile "welcome back, lord Rimuru!"

Veldora approached him as well, holding a manga "Rimuru! How could you do this to me?"

"What are you talking about Veldora?" Rimuru asked confused

"Don't act like you don't know. You gave me this manga and left out the continuation" Veldora said to him

'Ohhhh! That's right. I did that to him thinking it will be a funny prank. Didn't think he would react this way though' Rimuru thought to himself

"Don't worry Veldora. I will give you the rest later" Rimuru said to him. He looked behind himself and saw Shion and Diablo having a heated debate about who is a better secretary for him. They get along just fine.

"Lord Rimuru, you've returned"

Rimuru looked at his front and saw Rigurd approaching him. He arrived and smiled at him "how did it go my lord?"

"I will brief everyone later. Right now, me and Milim are going to soak in the hot spring and rest"

"Oh! so you and Lady Milim are now together?" Riguard asked

Rimuru smiled and looked at Milim "yes we are and I couldn't be happier"

Milim blushed from that and smiled a small smile.

Veldora looked at Milim expression in surprise "I never thought that I will see the day when my niece will act so meek"

Milim look at Veldora with an embarrassed expression "what are you talking about stupid Veldora. You are just as bad as me and you know it"

"I am not as bad as you though. Who was the one who blew away that small nation all because she couldn't find me during that hide and seek game?" Veldora asked her

"Oh yeah! Then, who was the one who blew away that town where aunt Veldgrnd new garden was planted just because you couldn't do your homework?" Milim shouted

Both of them began to shout at each other like this and before Rimuru and his subordinates knew what was happening, Milim and Veldora where exchanging punches with eachother.

Rimuru sighed to himself before he got to Veldora's side and took Milim's hand in his which caused both of them to stop.