Chapter 19: Rimuru Skills Upgrade

Hey everyone. I just wanted to thank all those who has liked and supported this story so far. Thank you for all the support and I sincerely wish that you will continue to support this story in the coming future. For any slime author's out there who are reading this story, I encourage them to write more Rimuru X Milim stories. We need more stories that center's around these two's relationship with eachother. From this story, you can see that they make a good pair with one another. So if any author is interested in writing a story about these two relationship, send me a notification and I will help you out if you need it.

Anyway, coming to this chapter, I have no idea what Milim starts  look like. So, I made up her start's and made both her and Rimuru more OP. I want them to be known in this story as the OP couple. Tell me what you think later in the comments after you are done reading. Enjoy ✌️

Back in Tempest, a month has passed and Rimuru has been very busy. In the past month, he has been busy, organising his country and building friendly relationship with other human nations. The rumour about his accession has spread like wildfire but no one has any solid evidence to backup the rumour which Rimuru was thankful for. Rimuru instructed his people to not mention about his accession to anyone who is not a citizen of Tempest.

In the past months, Rimuru has been spending quite some time with Milim during his free time. She will always sneak out of her country to come see him and they will usually spend some quality time together. He would take her to different places in other human country and in Tempest. Like when he took her to Dwargo and the both of them enjoyed their lovely play date with eachother. When Gazel learned of the relationship between Rimuru and Milim, he nearly had a heart attack because of the coming stress and headache that will undoubtedly follow if the public hears about the news.

Milim has been very happy, spending time with her beloved Rimuru and Rimuru has been giving Milim all the attention she wants. Frey sometimes, comes and drags Milim back to her country to help run it. The Jura Tempest Federation which is ruled by Rimuru and The City Of The Forgotten Dragon which is ruled by Milim has one of the most closest relationship with eachother due to the relationship between their leaders. Rimuru's love for Milim has just been increasing and the same goes for Milim as well. They can't go a single day without seeing eachother. Either through video communication or when they decided to visit eachother's nation.

Right now, Rimuru is in his office recalling all that happened with Clayman's army. It seems that after the war with Clayman, Benimaru and the others returned back to tempest and informed Rimuru about what happened. Rimuru used thought acceleration to view Benimaru's memory about what happened in the war. To say that Rimuru was surprised by the level of growth of his army was an understatement. His army totally wrecked Clayman's army. Benimaru was by far, one of his strongest subordinate after Diablo and his Magicule is still increasing, even now. This can not be normal, right?

<<I may have done a little remodeling with his skills>>

So Ciel says

What has she been doing to my subordinates skills without my knowledge. When did she even have the time to give them an upgrade?

<<After you evolved into a True Dragon, I took the liberty of upgrading everyone who has a connection with you. I integrated their skills and gave them the skill that will most serve and suit them>>

Ok. Was not expecting that. Was that why everyone became so much stronger than they were before?

<<Yes master>>

That makes sense. I mean, the way they handled all those army was just too amazing. For example, Gield was able to fight off those two Clown troops. One of them, the one known as Footman was on the level of Demon Lord and Gield made fighting them look easy. And Soei has grown stronger as well. Seems like he now has the ability to become shadow itself and he has many ways of using that power in a fight. The most surprising is Gabiru. From what Rimuru saw, he was able to fight that Midray guy all by himself. It seems Sofia was no match for Midray but Gabiru fought him as equals. He seems to possess a skill that can change his fate in any situation he finds himself in when he activates it. The downside is that he can only use it once a day. (Think of Izanagi in Naruto Shippuden). That is one scary ability even with its draw backs.