Chapter 21: Arrival of Hinata in Tempest

The following day after Rimuru proposed to Milim, every citizen of Tempest celebrated their engagement with a huge feast which was organised by Riguard. Milim had a very happy expression and could not wait to go and brag to the other Demon Lord's about her engagement. The celebration lasted for a day, with everyone eating and having a good time with eachother.

Now, it was the day after the celebration. Everyone was off to perform their duties since a great trouble will be happening in Tempest soon. As for Milim, she was currently off to her Nation to inform Frey and Carrion on what transpired after the engagement feast.

After Milim left, it was afternoon when Rimuru received a thought message from Soei, informing him that Hinata had just left her nation and is heading to the direction of the Jura Forest with five of her knights. He was slightly worried about the news but he composed himself after sometime passed.

'As I am now, I don't see myself loosing to Hinata in a fight. But I don't want to hurt her either because she is Shizu's student. I'll wait and see what she wants and if she is hostile, then I will have no choice but to put her down. Though, I won't kill her' Rimuru thought to himself.

Currently, things were not looking good for them and many plans were going off script. Like in Kingdom of Falmuth, the new king Edward has made his intention known that he does not wish to uphold the war tight and is going to declare another massive war with Tempest. He claims that the new Demon Lord has summoned a Greater Demon and is using him to manipulate the former king. This was shown after a viral video was released about how the Demon killed archbishop Reyhiem. Diablo volunteered to go to Falmuth to resolve this issue himself.

And now, Hinata is moving to Tempest with five of her knights and they are all equipped like they are going to war. Rimuru wants to believe that she does not want conflict with them but if she shows any hostility, he won't hesitate to do what must be done for the sake of his Nation.

'Well nothing I can do about it now. Hey Ciel, this whole situation looks suspicious. Do you have any idea if someone is behind all this?' Rimuru thought

<<Answer. It is 100% believed that someone is manipulating the new king of Falmuth and this same person is the one who is leading Hinata to be hostile with us. The individual name is unknown but with more information, I should be able to narrow him down>>

'Well that was what I was expecting. If I fight Hinata, do you think that I might loose'

<<The chances of the individual named Hinata emerging victorious over you is -1000 in a billion chances>>

Rimuru had a deadpan expression 'I really need to stop underestimating myself. I sometimes forget how strong I have gotten. Good thing I have Ciel here to always remind me'

Rimuru contacted Soei 'Soei, how long will it take Hinata to reach Tempest?'

'With the speed they are moving, it will take them three days to reach us, lord Rimuru' Soei answered

'That's good. Keep monitoring them for me' Rimuru said before he ended the thought communication. He left his office to prepare for Hinata arrival.
†**********************************†

It has been two days since Hinata set out to meet with Rimuru. Hinata was originally going to go to Tempest alone but on her way to Tempest, she met her fellow knights who insisted on coming with her. The Knights consisted of Arnaud, Bacchus, Litus, Fritz and Saare. Saare wanted to come because he has something he wanted to confirm when he meets Demon Lord Rimuru face to face. Hinata had some objection to their arrival but she relented after they managed to convince her that having backup was a wise idea.