Chapter 51: Velgrynd's Travel

Velgrynd has been travelling for countless years as she journeyed in her search for Rudra's soul. Countless years is what she tells herself because the place she travels through does not have the concept of time. As she journeyed in her search, Velgrynd remembered the place where she and  Rimuru had stayed and conversed. She also began to recall her experience and what she has discovered during her travel across dimensions.

At that time, the place where she and Rimuru had stayed was a otherworld, one where the concept of time does not exist. That world seems very different compared to the worlds she has seen and when she stretched out her senses, she couldn't sense an end to the world which confirmed her suspicion that the world was an infinite space that has trascended even time. It was like the normal world rules and laws that she knew does not apply in that space and the world seems to completely trascend all the laws of physics she knew. She made up her mind that the space was an infinite outerverse inside Rimuru.

After she became a Deity and entered the portal in search of Rudra's soul, she found herself in the middle of a void filled with bright light. The bright light seems to be radiating from the Void itself. In that void where time doesn't flow, Velgrynd found herself with no sense of direction at all because the void stretched out to infinity. The void was without an atmosphere and without even a sense of time or concepts.

But the void was not empty. Inside the void were countless upon countless giant bubbles. The void was like an endless ocean and inside said ocean were countless giant bubbles of different sizes. Velgrynd observed and saw that the bubbles despite their enormous sizes were not all equal because each bubble was given off their own set of power and some of the powers she felt from some bubbles were different from the other bubbles.

Velgrynd had to keep drifting inside the void ocean without a sense of direction. If Velgrynd hadn't evolved into a deity, her body would not have been able to withstand the energy the void contains. Looking at the bubbles inside the void ocean, Velgrynd discovered that the bubbles were actually dimensions created by her older brother. If that is the case, why are some of the bubbles different in size from eachother.

The answer came to her as she traveled inside so many of the bubbles in search of Rudra. Once she was inside some of the dimensions, she was able to feel the level of atmosphere and principal each dimension has and what each dimensions contain. She came up with a conclusion after entering the dimensions.

Her conclusion was that no two dimensions were the same. Some dimension were weak and could easily be blowed away by a true dragons aura, some were strong and would take true dragons some effort to destroy and some were occupied by demons and angels on the level of true Dragon. Each of this dimensions or bubbles were too many to count, but Velgrynd has counted some of them.

The number of weak dimensions she has managed to count from the Infinite number of bubbles were more than a billion. The number of dimensions that is above those weak once she counted were twice the number she counted from the weak dimensions. The dimensions that is filled with people on the level of true dragon was beyond her counting but she has counted more than trillions of them. This numbers were only a drop in the void because the number of bubbles she had yet to see and count were Infinite.

In other to make it simple for herself, Velgrynd classified the dimensions into three groups. Lower Dimensions, Higher Dimensions and Super Dimensions. From what she saw during her travel, beings residing in the lower dimensions were extremely weak and could be considered regular people, but the beings in the higher dimensions seems to be of a different level compared to those in the lower dimensions. Her original realm which can be called the cardinal world is of the level of the higher dimension and it seems that most otherworlders who were summoned in her world came from the lower dimensions.