Chapter 40: The Eastern Empire

A week has passed after Rimuru called the Walpurgis with the other demon lords. During that week, so many things has happened in the kingdom of Tempest that concerns the Eastern Empire and the world in general. There were two big things that happened with Rimuru and his subordinates during the previous week.

The first one was the official confirmation that the Eastern Empire were really planning to declare war on the West continent and to do that, there plan to crush the Kingdom of Tempest and the Kingdom of Dwargo that was in their way. This information was brought to Rimuru by Gadra.

Gadra was the former master of the arc mage Razen and he was an advisor to the Eastern Empire.

He was in a joint cooperation with the Gild Master Yuuki in the past because both of their goal were in alignment with eachother

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He was in a joint cooperation with the Gild Master Yuuki in the past because both of their goal were in alignment with eachother. News about the death of Yuuki by an unknown source reached him from his sources and he decided to hasten in his plans which is the destruction of the Western Holy Church.

His plans began after the seven Luminaries betrayed his best friend Adalman and killed him. He swore to have his revenge against them before he moved to the Eastern Empire and he has been working on advising the Emperor to declare war on the Western Nation and crush them. That was one of the major reasons why the Eastern Empire is declaring war.

Gadra changed his opinion after he decided to get intel from his previous student Razen concerning the new demon lord Rimuru whom he has heard so much about. Many rumours says that Demon Lord Rimuru has accended into a True Dragon but no one has been able to confirm the authenticity of the rumours because no one has ever seen Demon Lord Rimuru fight, but those who has met him in person all said the same thing

'It was like my body unconditionally accepted defeat the moment I came before his presence'.

This was the words that all those who met Rimuru in person has said. Gadra being curious decided to investigate the matter with three of his students who were Shinji, Mark and Xin. All three of them were otherworlder who have been taken in by Gadra. Razen who has never betrayed his former master before refused to help him in anyway that may lead to hostility toward Rimuru or his nation. Instead, he warned Gadra that being hostile towards Rimuru or the nations under him was a fools errand and he does not want to participate.

It wasn't untill Gadra stepped foot inside the capital city of Tempest called Rimuru and was immediately captured and brought before Rimuru did he understood the kind of existence that the empire was dealing with. He didn't know how but anyone who has hostility towards the nation of Tempest and steps foot inside its capital city will be immediately detected by unknown force and that was why he along with his students were captured immediately after stepping foot inside the city. Of course he was no weakling and his strength is enough to subdue a special A rank monster but that was child's play compared to the dark Oni and the small demon peer who captured him.

After some discussion between himself and Rimuru with his subordinates present, he was instructed by Rimuru to return to the empire and warn them on the folly of having a war with him. Rimuru's word to Gadra were

The Love of Milim and Rimuruजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें