Chapter 60: The Power Of A Deity

A/N: And here is another chapter for you guys. Hope you enjoy it.

Shido watched as Carrera was erased from his attack.

"That should have erased both her past, present, and future self. The existence of the being called Carrera is no longer in existence in this reality," Shido said to himself as he turned around and began to fly away. Before he could fly far, he stopped and turned back to the spot where Carrera was erased and observed it in shock.

"How is this possible?" He asked as he watched that spot in shock.

The reason for his shock was that a bright light began to emanate from the spot Carrera used to be. Not only that, dust particles began to gather around the area, taking the form of a human shape. The dust merged together until it took the form of Carrera.

Shido watched as Carrera revived from absolutely nothing. He could not understand how this phenomenon was possible, considering that he personally erased her from all timelines. To make matters worse, she had a completely new aura around her which threatened even him.

Carrera opened her eyes and looked at her hand as she closed and opened it. She closed her eyes and felt herself and couldn't help but marvel at the level of power she possesses. She opened her eyes and looked at Shido without any expression.

"How did you revive and become a deity, no less?" Shido asked her still with his calm expression

"So this is deity power flowing through me. I understand now why it is almost impossible to reach this realm by ordinary means. One would have to reach the pinnacle of the multiverse, and after reaching that height, one would have to destroy or erase all versions of one's self from all timelines, including their present self. Only after that does one have a one in a billion chance of transcending the world to become oneness with everything. A deity is one with all and all in one. Everything in all reality exists within a deity, and the deity represents the abstraction that has broken free from the realm of creation," Carrera explained mostly to herself as she turned to Shido.

"No wonder I stood no chance against you before. I, who was still under the control of the system Lord Veldanava created, have no possible hope of comprehending your power. Only by killing or erasing all versions of myself in all timelines that are still under the system and reviving can I break free and reach this realm. Unfortunately, this method only has a one in a billion chance of success, and luckily for me, I am one of the lucky ones. I thank you for your assistance in erasing all versions of myself from all timelines, but I will have to pay you back for all the beating you gave me."

Shido's face changed a little after hearing that. "I see. You may have become a deity, but don't think that you stand a chance against one who has taken thousands of years to master my powers in this realm."

"We'll see about that. Prepare yourself, Shido."

Carrera materialized a completely new sword from thin air and rushed at Shido with a speed that could not be classified under the realm of speed, since even time and space meant nothing before her.