Chapter 71: Everyone Meets Rimu

Author's Note: Hello everyone! Nothing much to say except to read the chapter and have fun.
P.S: The picture above is Rimu.

As the battle with the angels was concluding, the top forces of the Cardinal World had gone to ensure that all angels were wiped out. Those at the level of true dragons moved about the world, killing all angels they encountered.

In the sky of the Jura Forest, Guy, Velgrynd, Velzard, Carrera, Diablo, Benimaru, Chloe, Veldora, and Ramiris were discussing how to face Rimu. Diablo, after the battle in El Dorado, rushed back to be by Rimuru's side. He couldn't reach Rimuru due to Rimuru sealing the entrance of the room he was in, in order not to be disturbed during his evolution.

Due to this, Diablo, feeling depressed, had no choice but to join the rest who were planning to enter Rimu's realm to challenge her.

While they were discussing in the air, a dimensional portal opened, putting them all on alert. Soon afterward, Milim flew out from the dimensional portal.

Everyone in the sky looked at Milim in shock. What shocked them wasn't her appearance but her power. Milim stood tall and resplendent, her pink aura shimmering with the residue of her recent victory against her malevolent counterpart. Her triumph had been hard-fought and wrought with uncertainties, but her determination had shone brighter than any adversary.

"The aura of a True Deity..."

No one knew who said this, but that was what all those in front of Milim could feel. Her True Deity aura was shining radiantly and dazzling. The force was overbearing but was masterfully contained by Milim.

Milim's arrival was met with a profound sense of respect and awe. She was now the beacon of hope for everyone, having transcended the bounds of power to reach the echelons of the True Deity realm. Each deity radiated their unique aura, but Milim's presence was like a sun amidst stars, illuminating the gathering.

Guy was the first to acknowledge and welcome Milim with a nod, acknowledging her remarkable evolution. Velgrynd's face softened slightly in acknowledgment of Milim's new power. Carrera just smiled knowingly at Milim's arrival, while Veldora and Ramiris greeted her with an exuberance that was intrinsic to their personalities. Chloe and Benimaru nodded at her to show their gratefulness in her return, and Diablo simply nodded to her.

Milim looked around but couldn't find or sense Rimuru. "Where is Rimuru?"

Benimaru answered, "He is in a crucial part of his evolution and wouldn't like to be disturbed, so he sealed the room he is staying in."

Milim nodded at that and turned to the rest of those gathered. "So, what is our next move?"

And with that, they began to discuss. At the heart of their discussion was the looming threat of Rimu, a being whose existence transcended the boundaries of reality. It was a challenge beyond comprehension, as Rimu resided in a realm far beyond the known universe, where the laws of existence ceased to apply.

Amidst the discussions and plans to face Rimu, now a Supreme Deity, the atmosphere buzzed with intense deliberations. Milim shared her encounter with her dark counterpart and how Rimu talked to her after she had won her fight. She emphasized the dire need for unity if they wanted to have a chance of beating Rimu.

Guy, after hearing everyone's opinion, suggested, "We should capitalize on Milim's evolution. Although I don't like admitting this, her power as a True Deity is unparalleled among us gathered here. We must utilize her strength as the cornerstone of our offense against Rimu."

"Our enemy, Rimu, resides in a realm where the laws of existence may differ from our own. We should prepare for the unexpected, for Rimu's capabilities surpass even our comprehension," Velgrynd added her thoughts.