Chapter 24: Rimuru's Subordinates

Back in Tempest, a massive clash of power was happening in the isolated field where Rimuru and his subordinates were fighting Hinata and the Paladins. The Goblins were almost done dealing with the Paladins soldiers. It's not that the paladins were weak, it's just that the Goblins has a unique skill that revives and heal them when they die. The skill is the Unique skill [Immortality] which they received when they were brought back to life after Rimuru became a true Demon Lord. Now the main focus of the fight is between Benimaru, Shion and Soei.

With Shion

The Paladins knights led by Renard and Garde were prepared to engage in a fight of their life. They never imagined that they would face such calamity in their life. The calamity before them was overwhelmingly strong and defied all reasoning.

When Ranard and his charge first arrived inside the Jura Forest, they was very little Magicules in the air. This made Ranard to doubt the resurrection of the storm Dragon Veldora and the accession of Demon Lord Rimuru. That gave him enough proof to believe the words of the Seven Days Clergy who told him that Hinata was working with Demon Lord Rimuru. He wanted to be the one to eradicate the Monster Nation and their evil leader. So he called Garde and assembled a group of paladins knights and rushed into the Jura forest. He was so confident about their victory that he charged recklessly inside the forest. Oh! how wrong and foolish he was.

That confident left him after his knights were ambushed by Goblins. The Knights were giving it their all but the Goblins will not die no matter how much they are cut down. Burning, cutting, electrocuting, sealing etc. Nothing was working on putting the Goblins down and before he knew it, half of his men had been killed. The Goblins were a huge problem but not compared to the four beings he saw standing on a cliff, watching what was happening. Ranard has never in his life seen power like the one those four beings possessed. The one with the blue hair glanced at them like they were Ants. Ranard was terrified and the soldiers were even more so. Some of them have even passed out from the aura that was pouring out from those four beings. Ranard saw Hinata approach the area and prepared to engage the being in a silver blue hair whom he had learned was Demon Lord Rimuru. And that is how his troubles began.

Currently he wanted to cry and run away from this place. The reason is because one of the beings on the cliff is standing right before them. He was a fool to believe that they could win in a fight with this kind of monsters. The being standing before them was a female Oni with a single horn in her forehead. She was dressed in a tight suite and is holding a big ass sword over her shoulder.

Ranard had already given the orders to set up a powerful anti monster Barrier to the four paladins still with him but that was very useless

Ranard had already given the orders to set up a powerful anti monster Barrier to the four paladins still with him but that was very useless. It's not that the Barrier was not working on the female Oni, it's just that her powers were to massive to be contained by their measly Barrier. The Paladins have already summoned their spiritual armor which is the ultimate form of protection for the Paladins when they realized that the being before them was dangerous.