Chapter 53: Extra Chapter Part One

A/N: I almost had a nosebleed from seeing the picture above. How about you guys?

Anyway, this is a wholesome chapter filled with nothing, but love between two lovers.

After the evolution was done, the subordinates of Gazle Dwargo sent a message to Gazle about all that happened here in Tempest. Gazle and his ministers were in an uproar regarding what happened and Gazle immediately headed to Jura Forest Federation to see with his own eyes if what he heard is true.

The next day after the evolution of Rimuru's subordinates, Rimuru had a meeting with the top leaders of the Eastern Empire along with Velgrynd who returned the night before with the Hero Masayuki. The Hero Masayuki was supposed to be the reincarnation of emperor Rudra or so Velgrynd says. Due to this, Masayuki was named the king of the eastern Empire.

Gazile was also in attendance as a witness to the peace talk that will happen.

The meeting went on without any problem and it was decided that Masayuki will lead the Eastern Empire in the war that is happening next month.

After the meeting, Rimuru returned to the Labyrinth with Velgrynd and Masayuki, where all the soldiers of the empire were staying. Velgrynd opened a portal that leads directly to the Eastern Empire and all the soldiers returned home along with Velgrynd and Masayuki.

The next day after that, Rimuru was in his room looking at himself in the mirror.

"And there. Casual cool clothes for my outing with Milim is complete"

Rimuru admired himself in the mirror. He wore an ash long sleeve sweater with a gray trouser. He was wearing a blue pendant around his neck and glasses around his eyes. Anyone who doesn't know him will mistake him for a girl.

Rimuru left his room and headed for the exit of his castle. All the Goblinas who works as maid in his castle bowed to him as he left.

Rimuru walked and admired the scenery of his nation. The city of Rimuru looks beautiful and everyone was busy doing their own thing. Monster children were seen playing in the new park that was opened and the adults monsters were seen attending to their shops.

The nation of the Jura Forest Federation was peaceful, but Rimuru knew it won't last because the great war will begin next week. Even so, he vowed to do his best to protect his nation and his people.

Rimuru walked to the middle of the city to a fountain and seating on the fountain admiring her reflection was his beautiful future wife Milim. Rimuru could not believe how beautiful casual clothes looks on Milim.

She was wearing a white camisole with love design that covered her chest and hand, but exposed her shoulder and stomach. She was also wearing a purple skirt with female shoes. She had a light makeup on her face and was wearing some light jewelries. All in all, she looks very beautiful.

Milim sensing Rimuru approaching her turned around and saw his appearance which caused a huge blush to appear on her face. Rimuru seeing the blush felt good about his choice of clothing since it was able to get a reaction from his lover.

"Sorry I kept you waiting Milim"

"No, I just got here myself Rimuru. So don't mind it"

Rimuru approached Milim and took her by her shoulders before bringing her in for a kiss. Milim happily accepted the kiss from him and both of them stayed that way for some time.

After some seconds, both of them broke the kiss and looked at eachother eyes while still holding hands

"You look beautiful in your clothes Milim" Rimuru told her his true feelings