Chapter 26: The Fights Finally Comes To An End

So the fights between the Holy knights and Rimuru have finally reached its conclusion with Rimuru and his subordinates having defeated all the paladins who challenged him. Now, he is about to face off against two female demon's who were summoned by the seven days Clergy, all just to kill him. The two Demons are very powerful and could give any of Rimuru's subordinates a run for their money if the two Demons ever attacks them.

Looking at them, Rimuru saw the aura the to Demon were releasing and he was impressed. The Yellow Demon has by far the highest mana he has ever seen excluding those of True Dragons. Mana was practically pouring out of her which greatly impressed him.

The Purple Demon was no laughing matter as well. True, her mana is nothing compared to that of the Yellow Demon but the way her mana is shaped, shows him that she has trained and refined her fighting spirit to the absolute maximum. If Rimuru should compare the level of her mana, then he would say that it is slightly bigger than that of Shion's currently.

Rimuru kept observing them before he saw that the two demon were ready to attack him, which puts him on guard.

The Yellow Demon rushed Rimuru with an inhuman speed and punched him right in his face but Rimuru stopped her punch with his finger. The Yellow Demon seeing that her punch was stopped with such ease, became very confused but didn't let that confusion slow her down. She covered both of her hand with yellow aura and began to punch Rimuru at an inhuman speed.

Rimuru continued to deflect her attacks with his finger which frustrated the Yellow Demon a lot. She jumped back and glared at Rimuru

"What tha heck is your finger made of? It felt like I was punching Titanium just now" The Yellow Demon asked in frustration

Rimuru gave her a cold look and prepared to attack her but

<<Notice. Death spell has been detected above you>>

Ciel informed him

Rimuru looked up and saw the Purple Demon above him with a huge ball of death energy in front of her. She shot the huge ball of death energy at Rimuru which was moving at a speed faster than sound.

Rimuru didn't have time to block or dodge and just took the attack head on. Before the attack impacted on Rimuru, he created a barrier that covered and protected Shion and the rest from the death energy. He didn't want to risk knowing if they have resistance to such attack.

Once the attack touched Rimuru, it caused a huge explosion that shook the area.

After the explosion, a huge purple mist of death began to spread around the area

After the explosion, a huge purple mist of death began to spread around the area. The Purple Demon landed by the side of the Yellow Demon

"Do you think that attack killed him?" She asked the Yellow Demon

"Only one way to find out" The Yellow Demon answered

The area shook again and all the purple mist began to gather to the centre where Rimuru was seen with his hand stretched out. Rimuru had activated his skill Void God Azathoth and ate all the purple mist of death in the area. After he was done, he looked at the two Demon who were still on guard