Chapter 12: Confession of Love

Milim was done charging her attacks and looked at Rimuru "Dragon Buster" She fired it at Rimuru with tremendous speed and power.

The attack was in one word, massive. It was made up of multiple light beams energy that where generating more power as they travel. Milim used a very weaker version of this attack to one shot a demon lord Level monster. This time, she puts more power in the attack to make it stronger though she believes that Rimuru can counter the attack quite easily which is why she was using it as a distraction and readying her counter move.

Rimuru stood there as the attack impacted on him. The attack caused a tremendous explosion that shook the entire place. Even those outside the barrier were affected by the shock wave generated from the attack.

The demon lords were shaken from their seat from the explosion of the attack

'This is insane. I knew that Milim was a catastrophic monster but this is on another level. That attack will definitely kill me if she ever shot it at me. Seriously, am glad am not her opponent right now' Dino thought to himself with worry written all over his face.

Ramiris looked very worried for Rimuru safety 'I hope Rimuru is ok. That attack is very powerful. It is thanks to Guy barrier that we were able to withstand this attack with just the shock wave hitting us. Can Rimuru survive this?'

'So this is the level of destruction a catastrophic being could generate. Even I would be worried if that attack was shot at me" Leon thought to himself while observing.

Luminous had a surprised look on her face 'to think that this is not even close to her full power is downright insane. Milim Nava! What a monster. Truly a catastrophic being. She really deserves the title destroyer'

Guy had an annoyed look on his face "that idiot! Always going overboard. Does she not even consider that people are here and could get hurt from that attack"

Velzard laughed "to tell you the truth Guy, I'm more interested in seeing what that Slime will do next"

"Ohhh! Do you think that attack will have no affect on him?" Guy asked her

"Well, it is better if you see than me telling you" was her answer as she continued to watch the fight.

As the explosion died down, the smoke cleared to reveal Rimuru still standing in the same position as he was before the attack impacted.

The whole demon lords except for Velzard all had a gobsmacked expression. Rimuru took that powerful attack head on without a single scratch on him. This solidified that he is truly a true catastrophic being.

Rimuru looked at himself and couldn't find a single scratch on him. He smiled to himself. At the moment, Rimuru had multiple barriers around him at all times. And with his accession to a true dragon, the barriers have all been strengthened to become an absolute defense barrier. He wanted to test it against a catastrophic level attack and this was a good time for him.

He looked and saw Milim already coming to him with her sword raised to cut him. Rimuru dropped his sword and left himself open for Milim to attack. Milim saw this and immediately stopped her sword inches from his face.

She looked at him with cold eyes "why did you drop your sword? Are you looking down on me Rimuru?"

Rimuru shook his head "I just can't keep doing this. Fighting you even if is acting, is tearing me up inside"

Milim slowly lowered her sword and looked at Rimuru with a shock look "what do you me?"

Rimuru instead of answering her, went up to her and hugged her gently, burring her face in his chest "am so glad that you are alright Milim. When I thought that Clayman might have been controlling you, it toured me apart. To see him slap you Infront of me was one of the the worst experience of my new life"