Chapter 45: Battle With The Empire Part 2

Before Rimuru and Velgrynd could officially begin their fight, Diablo, Testarossa, Carrera and Ultima flew inside the enemy main airship and were confronted by about thirty thousand soldiers inside the airship.

"I will handle this" Testarossa declared.

She went in front of them and stood before the entire soldiers who were looking at her with a terrified look. The reason is because they all witnessed the destructive powers of Demon Lord Rimuru earlier. This is referring to when Rimuru used his Light Destruction skill for the first time on the Empire's airships.

"This many fear is truly delicious. I would have loved to indulge myself on it a little more, but alas, I must hurry and obey my Lords command. May the blessings of death be with you all"

Testarossa without hesitation, unleashed the magic that envelope the entire airship in effect. The magic she unleashed is called Nuclear Strick Magic: The Blessing of Death. It is the ultimate forbidden magic that destroys the "soul" and  spreads its tyranny without mercy.

The result of the spell, is the dark sphere that enveloped the airship and the death that descends within it. Bathed in the light of the demonic death that brought death to all life, the people inside the airship all died except for some lucky few namely, the single digits from number seven to one and emperor Rudra. It seems that single digit eight and nine died as well from the spell. In the face of death, all beings were equal. Those who survived the death spell were either spirits or have a high level of magic.

"You do realise that we were hoping to have some fun as well Testarossa. Why did you kill everyone?" Ultima asked her

"Yeah Testarossa! How am I supposed to show the fruits of my new powers if you kill everyone with a single move" Carrera said in annoyance

"Ara~ don't be sad. Check! Some are still alive. Anyone who couldn't survive this spell is obviously too weak for you guys to handle" Testarossa explained to them

"You have a point there and I can feel a very powerful aura from this side. Don't mind me guys cause I will be taking that one" Carrera declared

"Remember that Lord Rimuru's first law is to not die. Not that I am worried, but you should keep that in mind as you proceed" Diablo told Carrera

Carrera confidently waved her hand as she walked away to the right side of the airship where the aura she was sensing was.

Ultima seeing Carrera walking away turned to the rest "I guess I will take the aura above. Whoever it is seems strong"

She flew up after that, smashing the roof of the airship on her way.

"Looks like everyone has already picked their own opponents. Then I will handle the one in the next room after this one" Testarossa said as she too walked away stepping on the dead bodies imperial knights as she moved.

Diablo watched her for sometime before turning to the empty space in the room "You guys can come out now. I will be your opponent"

Immediately, a magic circle appeared on the ground and three men and a woman appeared from it. There were dressed like knights and each of them had their weapon.

Diablo watched them in interest "Greetings. My name is Diablo and I will be collecting your souls for my Lord's ambition"

One of the men stepped forward "Greetings Diablo. My name is Gardner, sequence four of the single digit. Prepare to die" Gardner is a huge strong man with muscles who welds two dragon blade at both his hands.

"My name is Minaza, sequence six of the single digit. I will kill you for the sake of the Emperor" The female knight introduced. She is a blond female knight who wields a silver spear.