Chapter 43: A Bloody Massacre Part 2

A/N: ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️  Just wanted to give you guys a warning. Starting from this chapter to the entire Eastern Empire's arc, there will be a lot of killing and carnage. It will be described how a person is brutally killed and it won't be pretty. If you can't handle it, I advise you to not read it. If you feel you can handle it, knock yourself out with reading it. I advise again to read with caution.

At a beach side near the Ingresia kingdom, Gladium and his men were all assembled and ready to invade the Ingrassia kingdom. He was very happy to be the one who will bring the fall of  the Western Holy Church. His soldiers were all stationed at different part of the beach and they were beginning to match. They numbered about seven hundred thousand strong.

Some of the soldiers were moving in different airships in all part of the beach and their destination was Ingrassia. Gladium was seating in his chair inside the control room of the largest magical airship. By his side are three of his best Soldiers whose powers are only slightly weaker than his own.

Najim, a female winged mutant from the Harpy Kingdom of Fulbrosia.

Barago, an male upper dragon whose strength is comparable to the middle rank of the near-guard knight.

Goseline, a rare female magical creature who served as an envoy to the rock Goblins and was also a witch of a foreign race.

These three were the three generals that serve directly under Gladium. Their strength was only slightly weaker than Gladium. All three were demon lord level and Najim has the potential to awaken very soon. The magical creatures were led by Barago and Goseline and all the creatures were calamity class threat.

Following the will of their master Gladium, one of the three generals began to act. They scanned the soon to be battlefield and sported a lone woman standing in front of their army. The woman has purple hair and she was wearing a white shirt and black skirt. She is also wearing a black long jacket that reached all the way to her leg and she was wearing a black long combat boots. She is also carrying a giant sword behind her back and she had her eyes closed.

 She is also carrying a giant sword behind her back and she had her eyes closed

"Who do you think this is?" Najim asked

"I don't know, but she must have a death wish if she is challenging me" Gladium said with arrogance

"Should we go and take care of her?" Barago asked

"No need. Let one of the soldiers handle her quickly. The rest should resume the march to Ingrassia" Gladium commanded

Before the soldiers reached the road that will lead them to Ingrassia kingdom, the woman opened her eyes and shouted

"My name is Shion, faithful FIRST SECRETARY of Demon Lord Rimuru. I've been sent to give you a warning: surrender or death. If you don't surrender, I have been instructed to leave no survivors"

A/N: Anyone who knows Shion will know why she is putting emphasis on being the first secretary of Rimuru.

The soldiers all stopped their march and looked at Shion like she has lost her mind. How can a single women have the gut to say such things to an army of over seven hundred thousand strong men. It made them laugh out loud at how ridiculous it sounds.