Chapter 57: Hinata's Evolution

A/N: Hello everyone, I bring you a new chapter today. So some of you were not really a fan of the Gabiru x Ultima ship I did, but I personally like it, so I'm gonna do it in this story. Though I'll only pay attention to their ship in the epilogue of this story.

Anyway, this chapter brought a great attention to Hinata. I hope you guys like it.

As the war raged on, countless people were being killed, and many more were getting injured. Even so, the angels were having a very hard fight, with so many of them getting killed left and right. It was a brutal battle all over the world, and both sides were suffering losses.

In the Holy City of Lubelius, the fight between Luminous, Hinata, and the female angel was intensifying.

Hinata rushed the female angel with her sword skills and began to slash at her while also pushing her mathematician skill to the absolute limit to analyze her opponent's moves.

The female angel, not one to back down, created a light blade in her hand and began to counter Hinata's sword with it. Both of them exchanged sword moves while moving at ridiculous speed.

In just a few seconds, both the female angel and Hinata had exchanged more than a thousand moves, with Hinata at a disadvantage due to her lack of speed. Hinata knew that it wouldn't take long for the female angel to dominate her, but she would not back down without a fight.

Meanwhile, Luminous, who was far behind amassing a huge magicule, looked at Hinata with a worried look. She continued to amass her magicule, knowing that Hinata was buying her time to complete her spell.

It didn't take long for the female angel to appear before Hinata, who was unable to react to her and slash her light blade at the mid-section of her stomach. The force of the blade tore through Hinata's stomach and sent her crashing to the ground with force.

The female angel floated to the ground and looked at Hinata, who was coughing up blood and bleeding from her stomach. "You are good, but you lack the necessary speed to fight me," she said.

Hinata gnashed her teeth but couldn't refute her since what she said was correct. After all, Hinata, despite how powerful she has become, is still only human and has many limitations. Despite her powers, Hinata being human can't move at light speed unless she uses her trump card, which was a single-use power. Even with that trump card, she knew it wouldn't beat the female angel before her. This fight was making Hinata recall her humiliating defeat at the hands of Rimuru.

Hinata weakly stood up and glared at the female angel. "Can I at least know the name of my opponent?"

The female angel was a little surprised by the question, but she smirked. "I suppose you need to know the name of the one who kills you. My name is Hikari, and you better carve it into your memory because it was bestowed upon me by my queen, Lady Rimuru Tempest."

Hinata tightened her grip on her sword and readied her stance. "My name is Hinata Sakaguchi, and I will kill you if it's the last thing I do."

"Bold words coming from an ant like you. Let's see if you can back them up," Hikari said as she disappeared and appeared before Hinata in a flash of light.

Hinata was able to dodge Hikari's light sword by rolling out of the way thanks to her mathematician, which was working overtime. She stood up and rushed at Hikari to exchange sword moves with her while also chanting for a spell.

As Hinata reached Hikari, she slashed her sword at her head, but it was deflected by Hikari's light sword. Not being discouraged, Hinata immediately spun around horizontally with her sword aimed at Hikari's midsection. Before her sword made contact, Hikari created a light shield that blocked Hinata's sword.