Chapter 34: Reaction Of Dwargo And Thalion

We see somebody covered from head to toe in black ninja clothing rushing back from the Jura forest by jumping from trees to trees. The only distinctive features about the person is her extraordinary large breasts which were bouncing as she is jumping from tree to tree in a hurry. The direction the person is going is the direction of the Kingdom of Dwargo.

"I need to hurry and bring this report back to my King. He has to know what is happening" The person said as she continued to jump.

Just then, the person felt an arrow approaching her at an incredible speed. She narrowly dodged the arrow as she fell down from the tree she was jumping from. She landed on the ground and looked up, only to see that she was surrounded by about twenty bandits. Some of the bandit were standing on the trees that surrounds her while some where standing on the ground surrounding her.

One of the bandit on the ground that appeared to be the leader stepped forward "Well boys! Looks like we made quite the catch today"

Another one of the bandit stepped up near the leader "She looks like she would fetch quite a good sum. What should we do boss?"

"We capture her of course. Boys capture the girl" the bandit leader shouted

The other bandit began to approach the girl that who was covered with her ninja disguise.

The girl drew two ninja swords and held them in both of her hand. The bandits hesitated, but continued to approach. They believed that they could overwhelm her with their numbers.

"No matter what happens, I will deliver this report to my King" the girl said to herself

And the fight began.

Three Weeks Later

In the meeting chamber in the kingdom of Dwargo, we see King Gazel having a serious meeting with his ministers and top officials.

"I just received a report from our spy that we sent out to spy on Tempest. It seems she ran into some trouble on her way back and took three weeks to recover. But she has finally returned and has delivered her report to me" Gazel said to those present in the meeting room

"What did her report say my King?" Dolph who was the leader of the Pegasus knight asked

"The situation is dire. A great threat has been revived" Gazil told them

"Can you elaborate my King?" Vaughn one of the ministers asked

Gazel sighed before he began "To start with, the rumour about Demon Lord Rimuru assending to a True Dragon is correct. Furthermore, the Kingdom of Tempest was attacked by The Holy Knights led by Hinata Sakaguchi the Saint and lost. It was an overwhelming defeat for them and it was said that Demon Lord Rimuru was challenged by Hinata and won with less difficulty"

The room was silent after hearing such news. To think that Hinata the Saint who was the pride of humanity would lose to the new Demon Lord Rimuru.

"Forgive me for speaking out of line my king, but doesn't this mean that demon lord Rimuru is now stronger than you?" Dolph asked