Chapter 59: The Battle At The City Of The Forgotten Dragon

A/N: And a new chapter is here. Hope you enjoy it. On a side note, I heard that a three OVA episode of tensura season 2 will be airing this October. I look forward to watching it. Onward with the story.

As the war grew more intense after many days had passed, the war was already nearing its conclusion. Even so, the battle at the City of the Forgotten Dragon was currently the most intense.

Everywhere in an open field at the City of the Forgotten Dragon was a war zone. An intense battle between Milim's subordinates and the angels was ongoing with no room to breathe for either side.

At one part of the battle, Carrion, who was in his beast mode, was annihilating the angels left and right.

"Beast Roar!"

Carrion sent out his most powerful attack to a group of angels flying towards him. The attack impacted the angels and caused an explosion that destroyed more angels in the area.

Carrion was breathing heavily after all the fighting he had done with no rest and his injuries was already getting to him. "There is just no end to them," he lamented.

"Surround him!"

"He's on his last leg."

"Don't let this opportunity go to waste. If we can take army commander Carrion's head, it will diminish the morale of the enemy."

The angels shouted as many of them who were surrounding Carrion began to charge their greatest attack.

"You want to take my head? YOU MUST HAVE THE ABILITY FIRST!"

Even with his injuries, Carrion roared fearlessly as he flew towards the angels' attack while charging his own.

In another part of the battlefield, Frey was seen flying at a speed 20 times faster than sound. With her flight speed, she was able to cut down the angels in the sky with ease.

"Who is this woman? How is she this fast?"

"Damn it, we can't touch her."

"We need one of our commanders for this. She is too fast."

Frey laughed at the angels. "Choosing aerial battle with the queen of the Harpy race? You all truly court death, which I am more than happy to deliver."

After saying that, Frey disappeared, and in the blink of an eye, several angels in the air were slashed down. She appeared behind the rest of the angels with her face and wings covered in the blood of her enemies.

"We need more backups."

"We can't handle her on the ground."

"Do not falter! Overwhelm her with numbers."

The angels all charged at Frey, who could only smirk at their foolishness.

The fight continued, but the main city of The Kingdom of the Forgotten Dragon was well protected. The reason for this is that all the High Orcs from Tempest who were deployed to the Kingdom were stationed there to maintain the barrier that would protect the city.

The other subordinates of Rimuru who were deployed to the Kingdom were all engaged with the enemy. Due to this, the fight was being managed, but this could easily change if the stalemate of the main fight were broken.

The main fight that would decide the outcome of the battlefield in the Kingdom of the Forgotten Dragon was between Geld, who was battling a powerful male angel, Kumara, who was battling three commander angels, and Carrera, who was single-handedly battling a male Elite of Rimu. The victor of any of these fights would decide the outcome of the battlefield in the City Of Forgotten Dragon.