Chapter 4: True Dragon Vs True Dragon. Birth of Ciel

Rimuru calmly looked at Veldora who was in his Dragon form. He was just standing there, admiring his new powers and wanted to test it against Veldora.

"Oh! Before we start..." Rimuru clicked his fingers and the whole cave was then covered in a giant cube barrier.

Veldora looked around the cave before he turned to Rimuru "what did you do?"

"I placed a powerful barrier around the cave to prevent it and the whole Jura forest from being destroyed. If two true dragon's start to clash, I have a feeling that the damage will be catastrophic. Hence, the barrier" Rimuru explained.

Veldora nodding his head, didn't waist time in attacking Rimuru. He created multiple light beam energy behind him and sent it all at Rimuru. The light beam attacks where all as fast as light and there were all rushing to Rimuru.

"Don't mock the new me Veldora" Rimuru said before readying his sword. With his thought acceleration moving at a speed beyond numbers, Rimuru was able to calculate the precise time to draw his sword with such speed that even someone with thought acceleration of 10million will not be able to keep up. The shock wave that was created when he drew his sword formed a giant wind slash which stopped all the light beam attacks while there were still in the air, causing all of them to explode.

The explosion was big but that wasn't the issue. The issue is that the huge wind slash created by Rimuru's sword was still moving at great speed to where Veldora is. Veldora seeing this, tried to dodge as fast as he could but the wind slash was still able to impact on his left wing which cut it off. Due to his left wing being cut off, Veldora started falling to the ground which gave Rimuru enough time to attack.

"Go, Black Lightning" Rimuru created a huge blue magic circle above the falling Veldora which then released the black Lightning. The Black Lightning was fired at the falling Veldora with no time for him to defend himself. The moment the lighting attack impacted with Veldora, it caused a massive explosion which burned Veldora before he reached the ground.

Rimuru was surprised because he didn't think that his lightning will be that strong 'note to self, don't use that attack in the city'. He watched as Veldora stood up with a lot of injuries but they were slowly healing.

Veldora looked at Rimuru with a shocked look "what was that attack you used Rimuru? I almost died there if I didn't concentrate all my mana on defense"

Rimuru smiled at him "that was just a simple skill I acquired a long time ago called Black Lightning. It doesn't matter what attack I use, any attack from me is deadly due to the level of mana I poured in it"

Veldora began to panic on the inside 'this means that he is just as strong as Nee-Chan. No! He might be stronger. How did Rimuru get this strong so suddenly'

Veldora looked at Rimuru before he smiled. He was truly happy that his sworn brother has surpassed him in power. He flew up and began to gather a huge amount of mana around himself. The weather around the barrier began to darken and a huge gust of wind began to generate everywhere.

Rimuru looked around and was surprised by what was going on around the cave. He readied himself for anything Veldora might do

<<Notice. The individual Veldora is preparing to unleash his ultimate skill. It is believed that the individual Veldora is in possession of two ultimate skill and the one he want to unleash is his strongest one>>

'Professor! Do you mean that Veldora has more than one ultimate skill. How do I counter it then?'

<<No problem. Master could match it by releasing his new attack Dragon Cannon>>