Chapter 63: Battle At The Labyrinth

A/N: Hello everyone, sorry for the delay. So I was laughing as I wrote this chapter because I find some scene in it very funny. I hope you enjoy.

As Benimaru and Chloe fought Taihen, another great battle raged inside the Labyrinth. The Labyrinth is a dimensional space created by Ramiris. It usually consists of 100 floors, but that changed after the battle began. Ramiris had no choice but to merge the first fifty floors of the Labyrinth together, turning it into a vast space that stretched almost endlessly. The reason was the female elite fighting Veldora was too strong to be defined by common sense.

Her attacks could ignore all restrictions imposed by Ramiris, the god of the Labyrinth, allowing her to attack any floor she wished. Her clash with Veldora even shook the entire Labyrinth. Had Ramiris not intervened, the consequences might have been disastrous.

On the other floors, the five angels faced the floor bosses of the Labyrinth. The four dragon kings were engaged in a difficult battle with one of the angels, though they had the upper hand. Aldman and his subordinates faced off against another angel and were on the verge of being destroyed but we're pushing through. Apito dueled a female angel with strength higher than an awakened demon lord, and both seemed to be evenly matched. Zegion, on the other hand, faced two angels who appeared to be the strongest of the bunch, and he was absolutely dominating.

With Zegion

The two angels, who were sent after Zegion were covered in wounds and were breathing hard. They stood with looks of fear as they watched Zegion like an insect god.

"Is this really all you two have to offer? If so, then I am extremely disappointed. You two claimed to be the strongest among your team, but all you've shown me are fools who think highly of themselves," Zegion told the two angels.

It's not that these two angels are weak; rather, Zegion is just too strong. His ultimate skill, Illusion King Mephisto, is too broken, making Zegion practically unbeatable in a fight like this. The two angels possess powers infinitely close to the level of true dragons, which is impressive, but nothing compared to Zegion. Zegion has already reached the level of a true dragon after his evolution, and with his broken ultimate skill, he is virtually unbeatable among those below the deity level.

The two angels challenging Zegion are essentially courting death.

"Damn you!"

"We can't let this stupid bug mock us like this. Let's go."

The two angels gathered their strength and rushed at Zegion. The first female angel with bright blond hair raised her hand and gathered golden mana. She raised her hand, and the entire place lit up in a bright golden color, blinding all within it.

The second female angel with dark blue hair rushed in with her own attack, hoping to catch Zegion while he was blinded by the light.

"You both are too slow."

This was what they heard as the blond-haired angel felt her chest get pierced by a hand. When the light from her earlier attack died down, she turned her head and saw Zegion behind her, his hand piercing her.

"Cough... How did you..."

She tried to say but then screamed as her entire body was slashed into pieces.

Zegion coldly looked at the pieces of her corpse. "Can't even tell the difference between your own reality and an illusion. What a waste of my time."

The blue-haired female angel immediately turned around to flee but found herself unable to move. It's not that she didn't want to run, but a strong aura locked onto her, restricting her movement.