Chapter 10: Walpurgis Part 3

Clayman began to explain the purpose of the Walpurgis which is the total extamination of Rimuru and his monster country. He began to give reasons why Rimuru is a threat to all of them. He explained that Rimuru and Carrion were planning to destroy the demon lords from the inside because they were standing in Rimuru's way of world domination. He also gave instances of Rimuru's latest conquest which is the orc lord incident and the destruction of the Falmuth forces. He even said that Rimuru killed his subordinate  Myuran in cold blood after she discovered his plans. Finally, he talked about how Rimuru claims to be a demon lord when in reality, he was simply enjoying the protection that the newly awakened Veldora provided for him.

As Clayman was speaking, Rimuru  was simply observing Clayman with an unreadable expression. On the outside he appeared to be calm as a leaf but on the inside, he was as angry as a raging volcano. Rimuru was able to control his anger with great difficulty and the only reason he was still listening to the nonsense that Clayman was saying is simply because the other demon lords were all listening as well.

"And with that, you can see that this insufferable slime is a threat to everything we demon lords stands for. I say we purge him at once" Clayman said looking at everyone

The other demon lords nodded their head with some like Dino and Ramiris pretending to be following what Clayman was saying.

Guy turned to Rimuru "now would the defendant like to defend himself"

All the Demon Lords turned their attention to Rimuru to hear what he has to say.

Rimuru raised his eyes and looked at every demon lords there before his eyes then settled on Clayman "you are Clayman correct?"

Clayman looked confused by the question "yes I am. What is it to you slime?"

"Well I needed to make sure that the one I kill today is not the wrong guy. You have made a grave mistake of making me an enemy" Rimuru said to him with a pissed off expression

All the Demon Lords were surprised by what Rimuru said. They all looked at Rimuru like he was an idiot. Who declares that he will kill a demon lord in front of so many demon lords. Milim was looking at Rimuru with a worried look from where she was seating.

Guy calmly looked at Rimuru "does that mean that you are admitting to everything Clayman's said?"

"You know, I originally came here to prove that Clayman was a lier and a deceiver but I changed my mind" Rimuru said with anger

"Why is that, if I may ask?" The one who asked this was Dragul

"Simple! Because Clayman has committed a grave sin against me" Rimuru answered him

"What sin did I commit exactly" Clayman asked with a curious look.

Rimuru glared at Clayman with anger "you have the gut to ask me that. You manipulated the humans to attack me and my country, you killed so many of my people, you made Milim wipe out Eurasian from the map while placing the blame on Carrion and worst of all, you hurt someone that was prescious to me, right before my very eyes. For daring to hurt Milim before my presence has sealed your fate"

All the Demon Lords were surprised after hearing what Rimuru had said. Milim in particular had a huge blush in her face and a smile which she is trying so desperately to hide

'Rimuru says the most sweetest thing sometimes. I want to hug him so bad but I will blow my cover if I do. Wait! Does this mean he feels the same way I do? I hope he does because my heart can not handle rejection from the person I love more than life it self' Milim thought to herself while secretly smiling at the possibility that Rimuru may return her feelings for her.

The Love of Milim and RimuruOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara