Chapter 50: Velgrynd's Ascension To A Higher Realm

A day has passed since the battle with the Eastern Empire and currently, Rimuru is standing in a massive space inside the Labyrinth. The space was very big and wide and it could fit in about three million people with ease. Rimuru asked Ramiris to construct the space when he returned from his battle with the Eastern Empire and she did.

Rimuru was standing inside the space with his arms raised and his eyes closed. Behind him were Diablo, Benimaru, Shion, Veldora and Ramiris.

"Time to bring them all back. Ciel, I'm counting on you" Rimuru said to himself

<<Acknowledged master>>

What Rimuru is trying to do is to revive all the Eastern Empire's soldier that have been killed by them. Their aid will be needed for the upcoming war that is about to happen soon. Rimuru was trying to increase their war potential as much as he could before the battle begins.

'Even so, this is ridiculous' Rimuru thought 'People think that recreating a life is easy when you have the power, but they are dead wrong. Creating a life or recreating it in this instance is very difficult to do. Only someone with a high intellectual mind can do it because you will have to understand the mechanism of how souls works. It's not as easy as snapping a finger as some people might think. Even if you have the power, if you don't understand how souls works, you can never create life. I'm only able to do it because of Ciel who can be said to be Omniscience'

That is right. Ciel computational ability is higher than any being in the cosmos. She need only see something once to understand how the thing works. She can even comprehend things that the former god Veldanava could not. She can be said to be Omniscience but not completely. After all, Ciel won't know something unless she wants to know it which is different from Omniscience which is all knowing regardless of choice. Though, with Ciel being able to see and comprehend all the timelines in existence including the future, makes her close to Omniscience. The fact that she is part of Rimuru's soul means that Rimuru get every benefits from her.

It is because of Ciel that Rimuru is able to understand how souls function and is able to remember the faces of all the Empire's soldiers who attacked them. Ciel with her Cosmic awareness was observing everything that happened during the battle and she was able to remember the faces of all two million, one hundred thousand soldiers of the Empire. This is thanks to her high computational ability that is close to Omniscience. Thanks to Ciel, Rimuru is confident that he could recreate all the soldiers that have perished.

It doesn't need to be mentioned, but this would require a massive amount of magicules to perform. Rimuru is only able to do it because his power is endless and infinite thanks to him being a True Deity.

After sometime, Rimuru's hand glowed and immediately, multiple shining orbs appeared inside the space. On closer look, the orbs were emitting a certain amount of power which proves that those orbs were souls. Not long after those orbs appeared, dust began to gather around each orbs  and the dust began to take the shape of people. After about a minute, the dust have all changed and transformed into humans and the souls merged with them. Each person that was formed from the dust were wearing the Eastern Empire's war outfit, which shows that this people were the former soldiers of the Eastern Empire who died in the battlefield.

Rimuru brought down his hand and suppressed his magic power that was gushing out. He has just successfully recreated all the soldiers of the Eastern Empire who were killed by them with new souls. Before long, the soldiers began to wake up and each of them were having a confused look.

"Where are we?"

"What happened? I could have sworn I died"

"Is this the after life or something?"