Torture

The vampire dropped Caroline to the ground and licked her lips.

I tried to run towards her, but hands grabbed me around the waist and the guy I had thrown against the wall threw me over his shoulder.

Damon went to run towards me, but some one shoved a stake at the back of his neck and he dropped to the floor.

He looked up at me helplessly.

"Save Caroline!" I yelled.

"Shut up!" the guy said. I felt something hit my head, and then I blacked out.

My head was throbbing. Not just my head, my whole body was throbbing with pain.

I slowly opened my eyes and took in my surroundings.

I was sitting in a chair, in a room with stone walls. I was in the tomb.

I tried to get up and run, but pained seared through my body and I screamed.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," said a horribly familiar voice.

I looked up to see a girl with long wavy dark brown hair.

"Katherine," I said, a little breathless from the pain. "It's been a while."

"It has," she said.

I looked down at my body and my eyes widened in horror.

"As you can see," she said. "I've nailed you to a chair."

My forearms were nailed to the arms of the chair by big thick rusty nails, and nailes had been shoved through my collar bones, keeping me upright. My thighs had been nailed down, as well as my shins. I couldn't move.

"So, everytime you move slightly, you will feel immence pain," she said. "Like this."

She kicked my chair a little, and my scream turned into silent pain, causing me to almost pass out.

"Oops," she said sweetly. "Sorry."

"What do you want?" I whispered.

"Well, nothing from you personally," she said. "Well, I do like that shirt but it would probably be too small. Any way, I'm just holding you hostage until the Salvatore Brothers come to your rescue, which I'm assuming they will, considering you're like their little sister."

"Why?" I whispered.

"Well, if I just show up, they'll probably try to kill me, but if I have leverage, they won't." she said.

"Were the nails really neccesary?" I asked.

"Well, no, but they looked fun," she said. "So tell me, how did Damon react to me not being in the tomb?"

I didn't answer her. I just stared at a pile of rocks in the corner.

"If that's how you're going to be," she said. She kicked my chair, a lot harder then last time and I felt the nails sliding against my flesh. I screamed in pain as tears formed in my eyes.

"Now, what was Damon's reaction to me not being in the tomb?" she asked again.

"He was heart broken," I whispered.

"So he does still love me," she said, smiling.

"I wouldn't be too sure about that," I muttered.

"How so?"

"He hates you now, the only thing he wants from you is to kill you," I said.

"Oh well," she said. "I'm going out, I'll be back later. And just to make sure you don't escape."