The Beach

I woke up feeling rather happy. For once in like a million years, I had nothing to worry about.

I had The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars stuck in my head, and as I walked/danced downstairs I sang it.

"Today I don't feel like doing anything," I sang as entered the kitchen.

Damon, Lexi and Stefan were sitting at the table.

"Someone's in a good mood," Lexi said.

I shrugged and opened the fridge and grabbed the juice.

"Well, the sun's shining and the birds are singing, so what's not to be happy about?" I asked.

"You hate the sun," Damon said.

"Must you ruin everything happy?" I asked.

"It's what I do best, besides look very attractive and be funny," he said.

"What time is everyone getting here?" I asked.

"Around half an hour," Stefan said.

"How many cars are we taking?" I asked.

"Two," Damon said. "Mine and Stefan's."

"Lexi, we should try and get some shopping in today," I said.

"Yeah, we should," she said.

"What is with girls and shopping?" Stefan asked.

"Come on Stefan," Damon said. "Everybody loves shopping. I mean, you'd look great in a holter dress."

I laughed at the thought of Stefan in a dress.

"Speaking of," I said. "I have to go get dressed."

Fifteen minutes I walked downstairs wearing my black bikinis and my black boardshorts. I had thrown on a white singlet over them.

Everyone was all ready downstairs. Well, everyone except for Jeremy.

"He's still asleep, isn't he?" I asked Elena.

She nodded. "I tried waking him up, but it was a lost cause," she said.

"I'll go get him," I said.

"Hurry," Caroline said. "I want to get to the beach already."

"I'll try," I said.

I walked out the front door and ran to Jeremy's. Jenna wasn't home by the sounds of it.

I climbed through his window and sure enough, he was fast asleep in his bed.

I looked over at his computer, that was connected to his stereo speakers and grinned evilly.

I logged onto his computer and went onto YouTube, searching the song I had in mind. I turned the speakers up as loud as they could go and pressed play.

The song that was playing was Baby, by Justin Bieber. I knew he hated it.

Jeremy groaned and rolled over.

He lifted his head slightly and his eyes squinted open. He saw that it was me and closed his eyes, reaching over beside him and grabbing a pillow. He threw it at me.

"Turn it off," he groaned.

"Nope," I said. "Not until you wake up."

"Never," he muttered.

I skipped over to him and started jumping on the bed.

"Come on Jer!" I said. "Time to go to the beach."