The Dandelion Throwing Lamps

The first thing I did when I woke up that morning was groan. I forced my eyes open and squinted, due to the lack of darkness in the room. I yawned and rolled over. I assumed Damon had already gone downstairs, because no one but me was in the room.

I went into my room and got dressed, running a brush through my hair before I headed downstairs, towards the sound of peoples voices. I found Stefan, Damon, Elena, Caroline and Bonnie in the kitchen.

"Finally," Caroline said when I walked in. "I thought you'd never wake up."

"Well, thanks to someone taking up all the room, I didn't get any sleep," I said, shooting a glare at Damon.

"Well, if you hadn't have taken all of the blanket, I wouldn't have had to take up all the room to annoy you," Damon said, smirking.

"Wait, so you guys slept in the same bed last night?" Bonnie asked.

"I didn't really have a choice, considering Caroline and Matt stole my bed, and all the spare rooms were full. So I stole Damon's bed," I said, knowing that eyebrows were going to be raised at this. "Speaking of, where is Matt? And everyone else for that matter?"

"Matt had to work, and everyone else left to do what they normally do on a Saturday," Caroline answered.

"Ha, Matt has to work on the morning after a party," I laughed.

"Marni, it's one in the afternoon," Elena said. "He started at half past twelve."

I paused. "Oh."

I heard a buzzing and I looked at Damon, who answered his phone.

"What do you want?" Damon said into the speaker. He obviously didn't like who was calling, and from what I could here, it was John.

"I need you to meet me at the Grill in ten minutes."

"Why?"

"Because we need to move our plan ahead."

"Fine," Damon said, and hung up. He looked at me. "Come on, you're coming."

"Wait a minute," Stefan said. "What plan?"

"Should we?" I asked Damon.

"Not now," he answered. "Later."

"What's going on?" Elena asked.

"Ah, you know, a bit of this, a bit of that," I said. "Nothing important really."

"Was that John you were talking to?" Stefan asked.

"John? Why would you be talking to John? He tried to kill you," Bonnie said.

"Alright, too many questions," Damon said. "And not enough time to answer them." He turned to me. "Let's go."

I nodded and followed him out of the room. When the others try to stop us, I threw up a wall of air, so when they tried to leave the room, it was like they were hitting an invisible barrier.

"Oh, who put that wall of air there?" I asked innocently. I grinned apologetically before turning and heading outside to Damon's car.

"Isobel killed two campers last night," John said when Damon and I sat down across from him at a booth in the Grill.

"Your point being?" Damon asked.

"She can't keep killing people. She need's to be stopped. Now," John said.

"Alright, alright, chill," I said. "We'll handle it."