Bonnie

After school, Stefan drove us home and I went to go straight up to my room but Damon stopped me. 

"How was your day?" he asked. 

"Fine." I said. 

"Any more visions?" he asked. 

"No, I had actually forgotten about that until you brought it up." I said, moving into the kitchen. 

Lexi was sitting there on her laptop. 

"Just asking... It's important that you tell us." He said. 

"I know." I said. 

"Hey Marni." said Lexi. "Did anything interesting happen today?" 

"Not really." 

"Not really?" Stefan said. "You kicked ass in a soccer game, got asked out on a date and almost got in a fight... How is that not interesting?" 

"A fight?" Damon said with a smile on his face. 

"A date?" Lexi said. 

"Yes, almost a fight. And no, not a date." I said. "Jeremy and I are just friends." 

"How did you almost get in a fight?" Damon asked. Of course he would be interested in that. 

I told him about what happened (including the insults). 

He laughed. "I have to say Marni, I'm impressed." 

"Damon." Stefan said disaprovingly. 

"I have to agree with Damon on this on Stefan." Lexi said. "Nice work Marni. Let me know if she tries anything else though, cause I'm gunna go off at her." 

"Don't worry, I will." I said. 

There was silence for a moment. 

"So... You and Jeremy eh?" Damon said. 

"No, don't even go there Damon," Lexi said. "This is between girls." 

"And while you guys are talking about Jeremy, I'm gunna go get ready to actually meet him." I said going to walk out of the kitchen. 

"Oh! I'm helping!" Lexi said, jumping up and following me. 

We went into my room and I tried to decide what to wear. 

"So, do you like him?" Lexi said. 

"I don't know... I mean, I only met him yesterday, but he's cool and I like hanging out with him." I said, pulling out some dark grey skinnies. 

"So, you do like him." she said. 

"Oh, my God! You're just as bad as Stefan!" I said. 

"Yeah, but I'm like your sister, so you have to tell me these things." she said. 

"I dunno, Stefan's getting pretty close to being the number one sister." I said. 

"Hey!" I heard Stefan yell from below. I also heard Damon pissing himself laughing. 

In the end, I ended up wearing skinnies with a dark purple shirt and black ballet flats. 

"You look beautiful." she said. 

"It's not like it's a proper date," I said. "We're just hanging out, like normal teenages." 

I checked my phone. 

"Crap I'm gunna be late." I said, grabbing my bag and rushing out of the room. 

I found Damon in the living room, still laughing about what I said before.