Warp Crystal

"What are you doing here?" Damon snarled.

"I could ask you the same question." Shadow replyed coldly.

"Me? I live here. Last time I checked, you were some creep that wouldn't leave Marni alone." Damon hissed.

"Guys, seriously." I said, pintching the bridge of my nose.

"Get out." Damon said to Shadow.

"Make me." Shadow said, a smirk forming on his mouth.

Damon growled and disappeared, reappearing in front of Shadow. He tackled him and they smashed through my window.

"Shit." I muttered. I ran to the window and jumped out after them. I manipulated the air so I landed on my feet.

Damon and Shadow were on the ground fighting.

"Stay the hell away from Marni!" Damon hissed.

"What if she doesn't want me to stay away from her?" Shadow hissed back.

"Doubt it." Damon said, punching him in the face.

Shadow hit him back and they started fighting again.

"Oh for gods sake." I muttered. I raised both my hands up in the air, then crossed them over. Damon and Shadow flung up in the air, shooting away from each other.

"Guys enough. Damon, calm down, this isShadow, heisn't here to hurt me, he was explaining about his history to me. He's not a foe, he's a friend. I think." I said. "And Shadow, there's no need to provoke Damon, you said so yourself that you know how dangerous Damon is, so why fight him?"

"We're you going to tell me that you were hanging out with him?" Damon asked.

"I don't know. I had to find out if he was good or bad first." I said. I let them both on the ground.

"And?" Damon asked.

"Well-" I started, but was cut off.

"I'm good, don't worry." Shadow said, a smirk on his mouth.

Damon narrowed his eyes at him, but didn't say anything.

"Well, now that that's sorted. I'm going out." I said.

"And where exactly are you going?" Damon asked.

"Don't know, I'll probably sneek into a club or something."

"It's like 2 in the morning." he said.

"Your point is...?"

"Hmm... Your right. Have fun." he said.

"Well, I'm going." Shadow said. Damon glared at him and Shadow smirked. Shadow pegged something at the ground and black smoke rose up and circled him. He smiled at me and then the smoke covered him and he disappeared.

"Show off." Damon muttered.

I turned and stood underneath my now shattered window.

"Your fixing that." I said. Not waiting for a reply, I Snapped open my palms and I shot up, jumping through my window.

I put on a simple button upwhite dress, with black tights. I shoved my feet into a pair of black boots with no heals that came up to just under my knees. I wore my hair loose and put on some make-up. I walked over to my crystal chest and opened it. I pulled out a dark purple crystal with engravements on it out and closed it again.

There was a knock on my door. Damon opened it and peered inside.

"You look nice." he said.

"Thanks."

"What club were you planning on going to. I mean, there aren't very many good ones around here."

"I was going to go to one in New York." I said.

"And you planned on getting there how?" he asked.

"Warp Crystal." I said, holding up the crystal in my hand.

"And that does what exactly?"

"Teleports you to wherever you want." I said.

"Marni, I'm not letting you go to a club in New York by yourself with all those creeps around alone." he said, his voice turning serious.

"Then by all means, come with me." I said, not bothered by the fact that Damon would be with me.

"I will then. I have to teach you how to drink properly anyway." he said, smirking.

"Excuse me, but I can drink properly thank you very much." I said.

"No, you really can't." he said, laughing.

"Oh shut up." I said. I walked forwards and grabbed his arm. I held the Warp Crystal in front on me and focused my energy into it. It glowed purple and then with a flash of light, we were gone.