Potatoes Have Feelings Too!

"NO!" I screamed. This couldn't be happening. "NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!"

I was on the verge of tears. I couldn't believe it. It was a disaster.

"Marni!"

I looked up to see that Damon and Stefan had entered the living room, frantic expressions on their faces.

"What's going on?" Damon asked.

"THOSE ASSHOLES!" I raged. "I AM GOING TO KILL EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! AHHH!"

"Marni, what happened?" Stefan asked.

I looked at them.

"What happened?" I repeated, my eye twitching. "They didn't cast Alex Pettyfer as Jace in the City Of Bones movie, that's what happened!!!"

I'd been casually browsing the internet on my laptop, when I noticed they had released the cast for the new City Of Bones movie. To say I wasn't happy when I saw it wasn't Alex Pettyfer that was cast as Jace was an understatement.

Stefan sighed and Damon rolled his eyes.

"HOW THE HELL COULD THEY DO THIS?" I raged. "He was the perfect choice! But oh no! They just had to cast that other guy! IDIOTS!"

I took a deep breath and calmed myself.

"Someone is going to die for this," I muttered, before standing up and walking up stairs and getting ready for school.

When I got to school, the first person I bumped into was Caroline. And she didn't look very cheerful.

"Caroline, what happened?" I asked, concern filling my voice.

"Me and Matt got in a huge fight," she sighed sadly. "And it's all because I'm a monster."

"Hey, you're not a monster," I said, rubbbing her arm in a show of comfort. "If you want to see a monster, try seeing me when I first wake up. I give Godzilla a run for his money."

Caroline let out a laugh.

"It's true," a voice said from beside us. I turned to see Stefan and Elena had joined us.

"See? Even Stefan agrees," I said. "But honeslty, don't worry about Matt, he'll come around. And I guess when the time is right, you could tell him what you are."

"As long as I don't kill him first," Caroline muttered.

"Hey, don't think like that," Stefan said. "For someone who's only recently turned, you're doing extremely well."

"Yes, all that bunny eating has paid off," I said with a grin. My smiled dropped when I saw Jeremy walking. His eyes met mine and I looked away. He walked past without saying anything.

"Whoa," Elena said. "What was that about?"

I sighed. "We aren't speaking."

"Let me guess," Caroline said. "Vicki?"

"Well, it's not exactly a secret that I don't like her," I said bitterly.

"What happened?" Elena asked.

"I may or may not have pinned her to the wall by her throat," I said. "But in my defence, she really pissed me off." I looked at Stefan. "Go on, purge, get it out."

Stefan just shrugged.

"So you're not going to lecture me about how 'Violence is not the answer'?" I asked.

He shook his head. "I know how you get when you get angry, and you were probably restraining yourself."

I grinned. "Stefan, my love for you just doubled."