Super Ninja Monkeys! And Shane Dawson!

"Well," I said, after I got over my shock. "This is unexpected."

The brothers continued to stare at each other. It was obvious that there was some rivalry. The tension was thick.

"Okay... I'm just gunna leave," I said after a minute. "Because this is heaps awkward..."

"Do you need a ride home?" Shadow asked, looking towards me.

"It's okay, brother," Ash said, still looking at Shadow. "I'll take her home."

Shadow glared at him.

"Uh, that's okay," I said. "I'll just walk."

I turned and walked away, glanncing over my shoulder before I rounded the corner. Checking to make sure no one was looking, I ran at vampire speed.

Since when did Shadow have a brother? And why didn't he tell me about it?

I walked through the front door and continued through the living room. When I neared the corner, Damon walked around it and I ran into him.

"Thank you, buy the way, for stealing the car off me," I said, giving him an annoyed look.

"Well, it is my car," he said, before walking to the front door and leaving.

I walked up to my room, wondering about the whole thing with Shadow and Ash. I closed my door behind me and took my scarf off, throwing it on my dressing table. I brushed a hand through my hair and glanced in the mirror.

"Ah!" I screamed, spinning around.

Shadow was standing by my window. I sighed in relief at the fact that it wasn't a serial killer or a Justin Bieber fan coming to kill me because of all the jokes I've made about him. (A/N I don't have anything against JB, he seems like a cool guy, but I do make jokes about him sometimes. Please don't get offended JB fans.)

"You are so lucky I didn't crap my pants just then," I said.

"We need to talk," he said, ignoring my comment.

"Yes, we do," I said. "Have you seen my moisturizer? I haven't seen it since I moved out of your place."

"Marni," he said seriously.

"I know," I sighed. "When were you going to tell me you had a brother?"

"I wasn't," he said.

"Well, that's helpful," I said. I slipped my boots off and sat cross-legged on my bed, lacing my fingers together. "Care to explain why?"

"I don't exactly have a... good relationship with Ash," Shadow said after a moment.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Ash is pretty much my version of Damon," he said.

"You being Stefan," I said.

"Yeah. Except Ash is a lot worse than Damon."

I snorted. "Is that even possible?"

"Yes," Shadow said.

"If you're both vampire and warlock, does that mean he is too?" I asked. Shouldn't I have sensed Ash or something?.

"He's more vampire than he is warlock," Shadow ansered after a brief hesitation. "His bloodlust is stronger, and he doesn't care for human life."

"Sounds charming," I muttered.

"You can't trust him," Shadow said, looking me directly in the eye, as if he was pleading for me not to. "No matter what he does to try and get you too, you can't. He will try and use you to get to me. He's been trying to do it for centuries now. Finding the smallest thing that would hurt me."