People Actually Use Toilet Paper? Ew.

It was three days until Christmas, and I still hadn't finished buying everyone presents. After Isobel's death, everything had been relatively calm, and we could have relaxed lives. The weeks had passed and suddenly it was Christmas. So here I was, buying people presents.

At the moment, I was figuring out what to get Stefan. I had already bought Elena's, Jeremy's and Damon's gifts, and I already had an idea of what I was getting Lexi. After a long time of searching, I finally found Stefan a gift. Caroline texted me, saying that her, Bonnie and Elena wanted to meet me at the Grill.

"Alright," I said, sitting down next to Elena at a table. "Do any of you have any idea what to get a vampire over a thousand years old for Christmas?"

They all raised an eyebrow.

"You know, Elijah?" I asked.

"Oh..."

"You're getting Elijah a Christmas present?" Elena asked.

"Of course," I said. "I'm getting everyone Christmas presents. And besides, Elijah's my buddy."

"Don't you find him... intimidating at all?" Caroline asked.

"No, why?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe because he's a really scary Original?" she said.

"Elijah's not scary," I said. Then I thought about it for a moment. "Well, I don't find him scary."

"You do realise that the only reason you even found out he existed was because Klaus was planning on killing Elena right?" Bonnie asked.

"Ah Klaus," I said. "I kinda miss him."

Jaws dropped and they all looked at me with looks that made me think they were questioning my sanity.

"What?" Elena asked. "You miss Klaus? As in the one who tried to kill you?"

"I dunno," I said. "It was fun having him round, having to come up with a secret plan to kill him. Life's just not exciting anymore. And besides, he was kinda cute, in an evil psycopathic way."

"Cute?" Caroline said incredulously, "How in the world can you think he's cute?"

I shrugged. "You can't tell me you didn't think he was slightly good looking."

"I was too preocupied watching you die!" Elena said.

"Eh, you win some you lose some," I said. "Anyway, back to more important matters. What do I get Elijah?"

"Sometimes, I really do think you've lost your sanity," Bonnie muttered.

"Oh please," I laughed. "I never had any to begin with."

Elena looked like she was going to say something, but she was cut off, because my phone started playing Sexy And I Know It by Lmfao. I frowned. That wasn't my ringtone. I looked at caller ID and saw that it was Damon. I rolled my eyes when I realised what had happened. Damon had obviously stolen my phone at one point and personalised his ring tone.

"You're not sexy," I said when I answered the phone.

"Yes I am,"

"No you're not," I argued.

"You're in denial,"

"You're extremely cocky," I retorted.

"If that's how you want to put the truth,"

"Truth my ass," I scoffed.

"So now you're saying I have a sexy ass?"

"You're impossible," I said.