Feeding The Cat

Hey people! What's up? Talking corn chips? Me too! :D

Soooo, I recently got Vampire Diaries season 2 on DVD... I'M SOOOO HAPPY ABOUT THAT!

Yeah, had to get that out, and make you all jealous because I'm a horrible person :D

I punched a brick wall today :D It was fun! Hurt a bit though... I have bruised knickles now, but they don't hurt that much, so I'm happy.

Soo... Should Marni and Damon get together? A lot of you think they should, I mean, they would be a cute couple. But will Damon and Marni get together? Well, I'm feeling very generous today, so I shall tell you :D

..................................................................................................................................

............................................................................

....................................

JUST KIDDING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

And you all actually thought I'd tell you. Pfft as if! That would just give the whole story away! I'm much to horrible to do that. Oh lord, I can just imagine you all getting excited, and then reading this... Ah, the thought makes me laugh. Sorry guys, guess you'll have to wait and see. I'm not giving away anything. Although, I did have a discussion about it with my friend Saphire-Rose, Aka Cartiah. She thinks I'm her friend, but I'm not really, she just follows me around like a lost puppy. It's quite cute actually. But also very, very annoying, because she just does not leave me alone! She's always pooping up and it's just like, Go away! I don't like you! Jokes, she's alright. But she smells really bad. And doesn't shave her legs. Or her armpits. In other words, she's pretty much a a feral bogan. But she's my feral bogan, so I let her sleep in my cupboard.

God, I'm so mean to you guys! And the sad thing is, I find hilarity in it. Because I'm a cruel person. Ask Cartiah. But, I'll be nice and give you a little hint about Damon and Marni.

They may or may not get together. :O I know, I think I gave to much away, but I love you guys, so...

Sorry for not uploading in forever. It's not like I'm not writing, it's just that I keep adding things to the chapter. I hope you forgive me. *get's down on my knee's and starts to beg*

Hehehe, sorry for rambling, it's just something I do. Well, enjoy :D

I love you guys :D

NACHO'S!!!!!!!!!!!! Mmm, YUM! :D

_____________________________________________________________________________

I was standing in Damon's bathroom, brushing my teeth and getting ready for school that Monday. I heard footsteps and Damon walked into the room, wearing only a pair of dark jeans. He stood beside me and looked at me through the mirror.

"And what are you up to?" he asked.

"Brushing my teeth," I said. Well, that's what I attempted to say. I don't know if it came out that way.

"Right..." Damon said. "And you're in my bathroom because...?"

I spat the toothpaste out of my mouth and turned to look at him.

"I ran out of toothpaste, so I came to steal yours. And then I realised I couldn't be bothered to walk all the way back to my bathroom, and bam! Here we are," I said. I turned back to the mirror and continued brushing my teeth.