Piano!

School the next day passed in a blur, and all I could think about was that stupid vision I had the previous day, and what happened last night. I woke up this morning gasping, because my dream had pretty much been the same as that vision thingymabob.

I trudged down the hall towards Stefan's room, seeking therapy. I entered without knocking, knowing Elena wasn't here, and flopped down on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. Stefan was sitting in a chair reading a book, and he glanced up when I entered.

"Stefan, I'm troubled," I sighed.

"And why is that?" he asked.

"Is it normal for people to have dreams about other people being in excruciating pain?" I asked.

"Uh, no," he said.

"Oh. Never mind then," I said. I hadn't told anyone about the dream yet, and I didn't plan on it. There was no need to worry everyone.

"Is there something I should know about?" Stefan asked.

"Yes," I said. "The pineapple I ate the other day tasted like pickles."

"Good for you," he said.

I wanted to ask Stefan a question, but I wasn't quite sure how to put it without giving anything away. I frowned, thinking intensely.

"Hey Stefan," I began. "What do you do if you do something, and then you think about it, and you get confused?"

Stefan looked up at me. "Yeah, could you try and make that a little less...vague?"

I sighed. And here I thought he would get it. "Alright... How am I going to put this... Okay, so how do you tell if you have feelings for someone?"

"Depends on what type of feelings they are," Stefan said.

"You know, the lovey dovey kind," I said.

"Why are you coming to me with this?" he asked.

"I don't know," I said. "Because you and Elena have this whole etternal love thing, so I figure you'd know how to tell if you loved someone. That and I'm officially making you my therapist."

"I see..." he said. "Well, how do you feel when you look at this person? Or when your skin touches theirs?"

I thought about it for a second. "Of course! You're a genius Stefan!"

He raised an eyebrow.

"So who is this person anyway?" he asked.

"My friend's cat. It's name is Bob, and I think I'm inlove with him," I said. There was no way I was telling Stefan that the person I was talking about was Damon. Talk about awkward.

"Is it Shadow?" Stefan asked.

"What? No," I said. "Don't worry, you don't know them."

"Uh huh," he said, clearly not believing me.

"Fine Stefan, it's Damon," I said, using a tone of sarcasm.

"Alright, I get it, you don't want to tell me," he said. Oh Stefan, you have no idea.

"If it makes you feel better, I haven't told anyone else either," I said.

"Told anyone else what?" A voice said from the door. I looked towards the door and saw Lexi walk into the room.

"Who she may or may not be inlove with," Stefan said.

"Hey! Just because I told you doesn't mean you can go telling everyone else I might have feelings for someone!" I said, glaring at Stefan. He shrugged and smiled apologetically.