Unwanted, Annoying Dreams

Hey guys, it's me again :D

So, recently, I saw the new season 3 trailer (Posted on the side) and to say I was happy was an understatement. I started running around the house screaming. I wouldn't be surprised if my friend Cartiah could her me from her place. My life has meaning again, and all I want to do is upload on this story! I'll be sitting in class, and it'll be all I think about, and then I'll get in trouble for ot paying attention.

I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for reading and voting for my story, as well as commenting. It really does make my day. Every morning I get up and check on my phone if anyone has commented on my story. You's are all amazing, and I love you :D

I OWN A GOAT!

I'm not kidding! It's a girl, and it's named Zara! That's why I mentioned her in one of my chapters!

I've had her for a few years, before the major goat faze happened, and I'm very proud to say I own a goat! :DDD

She's adorable! But sometimes she'll look at you and you can't help thinking that she's stalking you... I guess she takes after me :)

The one thing that's not great about goats: Goat poo -.- it's gross, although it doesn't smell as bad as other animal poo :)

Well, this is getting a little awkward, because I'm talking about poo so.. Yeah :D

Just remember, Llama's hate peanuts, but they love saltanas :D

______________________________________________________________________________

Besides that night Damon and I had gone that night-club and that guy stabbed me, I hadn't been to New York in years.

The last time was in 1992.

I picked a random hotel to stay at, and I was laying on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

The room was nice, but simple enough. No where near as amazing as the one in Beverly Hills, but it would do.

My phone was still randomly going off, and I was still ignoring it.

You'd think everyone would realise I didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment.

I sighed. I didn't blame them though. I'd be worried too.

I jumped slightly as my phone started vibrating.

"Ugh! Shut up!" I yelled at it.

Great. Now I was yelling at inanimate objects.

I decided to give up on life and go to sleep.

My dream was strange. It was more realistic than my others. And I knew it was a dream, and strangely enough, I could control my thoughts and actions.

I was in Bonnie's room, which I didn't expect. It looked exactly the same as last time I was there, except there was a candle lit in the middle of the room, and I recognised my necklace sitting next to it.

I frowned. How did that get there?

"Hella Marni," a voice said from behind me.

I spun and saw Bonnie there.

"Bonnie what-" I cut off, realising what was happening.

Bonnie had cast a dream spell. It allowed you to contact someone through their dreams.

"I guess I didn't make the message clear enough," I said bitterly. "I thought you might've gathered from my message that I need time to myself."

"I didn't read the letter, Damon told me," Bonnie said.