Beverly Hills

We had just dumped the bodies deep in the forest, and as soon as I walked inside, I headed straight for the parlour.

I grabbed a glass off the table and filled it with bourbon. I quickly down it and closed my eyes, feeling the burn in my throat.

"God, I needed that," I said. I poured another one and handed it to Damon.

I stretched my arms out and noticed something.

"Oh for the love of all that's wholy!" I yelled.

"What's wrong?" Stefan asked.

"One of those stupid vampires teared my coat!" I exclaimed.

He rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Oh!" Lexi said. "Speaking of, we should go to New York this weekend, and you can get a new one,"

"Sorry, it'll have to wait until next weekend," I said. "The Paramore concert is on this weekend."

"Oh, that's right," she said. "Are you giving Jeremy the other ticket?"

"Not a chance," Damon said. "I bought it, I'm using it."

He downed another bourban.

"Of course you are," Lexi said. "Where is it?"

"Beverly Hills," Damon replied.

"Crap," I said. "I gotta go to Jeremy's."

"I'll drive," Stefan said.

"I gotta go see Jenna," Alaric said. They had been dating for a few weeks.

"Ooooooooooh," Damon said. "Ric's got a crush on Jenna,"

Alaric rolled his eyes.

I opened Jeremy's door and found him sitting on his bed, his foot tapping impatiently.

"Jer?"

He turned and saw me.

He jumped up and hugged me tightly.

"Oh thank God you're alright," he said. "I was worried sick about you,"

"Don't worry, I'm fine," I said.

"I love you Marni," he said.

I felt flutters in my stomach and a huge grin spread across my face, That was the first time he had said that.

"I love you to, Jeremy," I said.

I pulled back from the hug and kissed him.

He pulled me back into a hug.

I noticed something on the other side of his window and my jaw dropped.

Damon and Lexi were making stupid faces and pressing them against the glass.

"Oh my God," I muttered.

"What?" Jeremy asked. He looked to where I was looking and started laughing.

Damon tapped on the window and mouthed Let us in.

 I opened the window and glared at them.

"Hope we're not ruining a moment or anything," Damon said.

"You are actually," I said.

"Whoops, my bad," he said.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jeremy asked, still smiling.

"We're kidnapping you," Lexi said.