Ice Cream, P.J's, And Damon

I heard a bell ringing.

I opened my eyes and snapped my head up. I looked around, confused, to find myself in class.

How did I get here? I thought. I shrugged it off, probably just not paying attention to anything like I sometimes do. By the looks of it, class had just began. Students were filing in and taking seats. Jeremy walked in the room and completely ignored me, sitting next to a pretty blond girl. She smiled and leaned over, kissing him full on the lips.

My jaw dropped. I mean, I know we'd broken up, but it had only been a few days! Could he really have moved on that fast? I felt an ache in my heart and I looked down at my desk, trying as hard as I could to keep the tears from spilling.

I could hear some of the students talking about how we had a new teacher. I didn't exactly get along with Mr. Armstrong, but he was fine at teaching English, so why did we have a new teacher?

One girl started gushing about how she'd bumped into him in the hall, and that he was extrememly good looking.

I rolled my eyes. I really couldn't care less about it. I don't even know why I came to school today. Maybe I could just sit through this lesson and get Damon to pick me up after.

I heard footsteps enter the room and everyone went quiet. I didn't bother looking up, I just continued to stare at my desk.

"Good morning class," a male voice said, with an English accent. "I'm Mr. Smith, and I'll be your English teacher from now on."

I had heard that voice before, but I just couldn't place it.

I lifted my eyes up and looked at the new teacher. I gasped and my eyes widened.

Klaus was standing at the front of the room with a smirk, staring right at me.

This wasn't possible, I killed him.

I looked over at Jeremy. His expression was normal. Jeremy only saw Klaus once, he wouldn't remember him.

I got up and left my stuff on the desk, hurrying as fast as humanly possible out of the room.

As soon as I was out, I dialed Damon's number.

"Pick up, pick up," I muttered urgently as I hastily walked through the hallways of the school, towards the exit. Klaus wouldn't make a scene in public, right? Of course he would! It's Klaus!

I rounded a corner and Klaus appeared in front of me, a wicked smirk forming on his face.

I screamed and turned, running as fast as I could. I burst through the doors to the cafeteria, looking around for an exit. I ran to the doors at the other end, but before I could open them, arms wrapped around my waist from behind, trapping me.

"You didn't think you could get away from me that easy, did you my lovely?" Klaus's voice whispered in my ear.

"Let go of me!" I growled. I tried to break free, but his arms stayed firmly around me.

"Hmm, I don't think I will," he said.

"What do you want?" I asked, trying not to let the fear show in my voice.

"Well," he said. "You killed me, so I guess fair is fair."

Klaus tilted my head to the side and brushed my hair away. I felt him press his lips against my bare neck, and then I felt a sharp pain. I tried to find the will to break free, but I couldn't move.