Fluffy Refridgeraters That Sing

I woke up to find myself being pushed off a couch.

"OW!" I groaned. I pryed my eyes open and squinted at the bright light. Looking up, I saw Shadow grinning down at me. His hair was messy, and you could tell he had a hangover, but he still managed to look good.

"What was that for?" I asked, but it came out more like a moan.

"You were sleeping on me, I thought it'd be funny to push you off me," he said.

"I was sleeping on you?" I asked.

"Yep," he said. "I knew you were attracted to me, but really? Using my chest for a pillow? Could you get less subtle about it?"

"Shut up," I said.

He laughed and held his hand out, offering to help me up. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. I stumbled and he held my arm, making sure I didn't fall over.

The world span and I waited for it to stop.

"Whoa," I said, blinking repeatively. "How much did I drink last night?"

"Do you really want me to answer that?" he asked.

"Uh... no," I said.

I stretched, yawned and groaned at the same time, making me look and sound like a dying moose.

"Please tell me that's not your mating call," Shadow said.

"Of course not, my mating call sounds like this," I said. I made the same noise a goat would.

"And now I'm questioning why I'm friends with you," Shadow said, shaking his head doubtfully.

"Yeah, a lot of people do that," I said. I frowned at my arm. "Is that a bruise?"

"It appears to be," he said. "Let's check."

He poked my arm.

"Ow!" I complained and glared at him. He shrugged.

"Yep, it's a bruise," he said.

I muttered violent death threats under my breath whilst walking to the kitchen. Shadow laughed and followed me. There were already people sitting around the table when I entered. Stefan, Elena, Caroline and Bonnie looked up when we walked in.

"Wow, you look terrible," Stefan said.

I made a face and dropped down into the chair next to him, Shadow taking the seat next to me. I groaned again and rested my head on my hands.

"I feel worse," I muttered. "If I ever drink again Stefan, bite me."

"I'll do the honors," Shadow said. I looked at him and he smirked back at me.

"If your fangs go anywhere near me, I'll hit you in the face with a donkey," I said. I looked at the others and noticed that they looked perfectly fine. "Why is it that I'm the only one who seems to feel and look like death?"

"Because you drunk more alcohol than all of us put together," Caroline said.

"Yeah," Bonnie said. "I'm surprised you don't have alcohol poisoning."

"Here," Elena said, pushing a mug towards me. "Have some coffee."

I shuddered and pushed it away. It made me want to vomit.

"Morning guys," Damon's voice came from the doorway.

I grunted in response.

"Damon, how can you drink this early in the morning?" Elena asked.

I looked up and saw the glass of scotch in his hand. My stomach made a weird noise, and I knew I was going to puke.

"Oh this isn't going to taste good," I groaned before I shot out of my chair and ran to the downstairs bathroom.