Chapter 28

Sorry for not updating yesterday as promised. I wasn't feeling fine and just got better. This weather is definitely not suitable for me. You all should take care of yourselves.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Chapter Twenty Eight

GRACE

I watch Cynthia enter into the car that came to get her and I definitely catch the exchange between her and Michael and the look on her face right before she enters into her car.

Is she already beginning to fall for him?

I know it's bound to happen sooner or later. She had a huge crush on him back in JSS2 and even though she thinks he is an asshole and a jerk from afar, it is not going to be long before she sees glimpses of the guy she had a crush on in JSS2.

Although I don't know if I currently like Michael, especially after he had just straight on attacked Peter today when he did nothing to him.

He really has issues and Cynthia wasn't wrong when she said she suspected something might be wrong between the two. From the little I had seen today, they are definitely not on good terms.

But what might have happened between them? Michael did mention something about Peter coming up with an idea that made everything complicated.

What does he mean?

"Hey."

A finger snap in my face brings me out of my reverie and I'm staring right into Femi's face as he is looking down at me with an amused smile.

My heart definitely skipped a beat. No, it did somersaults and backflips.

I can't help squealing internally and holding my hands tight to stop myself from doing something stupid like squishing his cheeks or something.

I really am going on a date with him. I'm afraid this might prove too good to be true.

"You are zoned out again." His voice cuts through my thoughts one more time. "Is that like an habit for you?"

I instantly shake my head in response, "Only when I have a lot on my mind." I answer sheepishly.

"Oh, and what's on your mind?"

You. You! You!!!

I give him only a shy smile in response and he chuckles. He brings out his phone from his pocket and places it in front of me.

"Your number please." He smiles and I immediately take the phone from him and input my digits. "Do you have your phone with you?" He asks.

"Yeah, it's in my school bag." I reply while trying to remove my bag so I can bring the phone out. One of the OST of one of my favourite kdrama starts blasting and I give him a sheepish smile.

I really hope he isn't one of those that thinks Korean movies aren't real movies? If he is, then we are about to have serious issues because I'm obsessed with them.

"You have seen the movie? It's Descendants of the sun right?" He questions, looking all animated and excited.

My mouth literally falls open before I immediately catch myself.

"Yes, it is." I reply with disbelief. "You- you watch Korean movies and dramas?"

"Heck yeah! Descendants of the sun is one of my absolute favourite. But I think Vincenzo is above the list to me. They were done by the same actor." He tells me.

I blink twice at him. Is this really happening?

"You've seen Vincenzo?" I ask, feeling almost overwhelmed. It's like I'm about to cry.