Chase's Past Part 8

Chase ran, he ran as fast as he could. His feet hurt, he was tired, beaten, broken and he began to lose hope when he saw the sun already setting, but he finally found his path back home. Chase breathed heavily, it might be his last breath he'll ever take, but he never cared about that right now, he only cared about warning his mother.

Luckily, Chase was in huge relief when he saw his house up ahead. Forgetting, Chase tried to open the door, but realized that it was locked. He suddenly began banging loudly on the door. After about a few seconds, he heard stomping footsteps and the door opened aggressively, revealing his mother in an enraged look and it became more enraged after she saw Chase, who was causing those disturbing noises.

"MOM!" Chase shouted in happiness and quickly hugged her but was then aggressively pushed back.

"Get off of me!" She shouted and growled at him and Chase immediately became afraid.

"What is wrong with you!?" She shouted, but Chase couldn't answer her.

"Is Dad home?" He asked quickly, hoping his father wasn't home yet.

"No, but he's about to be." His mother said and quickly pulled Chase inside and closed the door.

"And just for banging on the door like that, you'll be punished." His mother growled and Chase tried to pull away from her grip.

"Mom, wait! You have to get out of here! Dad's gonna-!" But Chase couldn't finish his sentence before his mother raised her paw and slapped Chase hard on his left cheek, drawing blood from unleashing her claws.

The hit was so hard, it caused Chase to fall hard on the floor.

"ENOUGH!" She roared and slowly walked back to grab the belt, but Chase didn't give up.

"I KNOW EVERYTHING!" Chase yelled, causing his mom to stop and she turned around, giving Chase a glare of confusion.

"I know you guys have planned to kill me!" Chase explained, now beginning to tear up. This was the first time that Chase saw her mother ever in shock and mouth agape.

"What did you say?" She asked in a threatening tone, but Chase wasn't going to waste any time.

"Mom, you can't trust him-!" Chase tried to explain, but was interrupted by another slap.

"I've had enough of you!" Chase's mother roared. Chase looked back up to her, seeing her eyes wide open in rage and her teeth were gritted.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this moment to come," She said and began to chuckle, "everything was bad enough and you had to come along and make things worse. You ruined this family and the only way to fix this is if we get rid of you. That's something that my husband and I agreed on for the first time." She explained, not even bothering to say "your father". Because she truly didn't see him as family at all.

Chase looked at his mother in disbelief. Even though he already knew his mother was in on the plan, it was hard. A mother is the first female role model of her child, and the fact that Chase's Mom was planning on killing him, alongside his father made it even worse.

"M-Mom, you have to trust me, you can't believe Dad!" Chase tried and he dried his tears as he heard his mothers psychotic laugh.

"And give me a good reason why." She said in a sarcastic tone and began walking towards the kitchen to grab the leather belt.

"Because he's gonna kill you after I'm dead!"

That sentence made the whole room go silent. Chase's mother stood still like a statue, processing what Chase just said. It was like time stopped. Nothing happened until Chase's mother slowly turned back to him.