The Call

The sun was slowly rising above Adventure Bay, and the first one to wake up was Kushina, who slowly rubbed her eyes and yawned, followed by the other dogs.

"Morning everyone." Marshall yawned.

"Morning." They all responded.

"Let's go get breakfast!" Rubble and Spike declared and earned chuckles with everyone. Kushina looked over and her eyes slightly widened as the middle spot was empty. Edan noticed the look on his mate's face and looked over to where she was looking.

"Say, where's Chase?" Edan asked and everyone looked over to where they last saw Chase and his spot was empty.

"Don't tell me he-" Kushina was about to say until everyone heard the sliding doors move and turned to see Chase walking in like nothing ever happened, and of course, ignoring the other dogs who looked at Chase.

"What?" He asked

"Where were you?" Kushina asked, a hint of anger, but a little more of concern. Already knowing how Kushina might react, Chase gave his answer.

"I took a morning walk around Adventure Bay." He said casually and walked past the other pups and Ryder was already making his way down from the elevator in his pajamas. Ryder stretched his arms and smiled at the pups.

"Morning everyone." Ryder said.

"Morning Ryder!" They all greeted him and he laughed as everyone made it to the other side of the Lookout, into the kitchen where Ryder began making breakfast. He placed the food in front of everyone and they all began eating.

Rubble and Spike dug into their food and everyone sweated as they looked at them.

"More please!" Both of them asked and everyone and Ryder, except Chase, chuckled and Ryder began making more food for the hungry bulldogs. Edan looked over at Chase once again and saw him eating his breakfast, while his necklace was hanging off his neck. Chase noticed the look and looked up from his food.

"Is something wrong?" Chase asked with an eyebrow raised.

"No, nothing at all." Edan sighed and went back to eating, earning a confused look from Marshall and Kushina.

Ryder then got a call from his pup-pad and saw that Mayor Goodway was calling.

"Sorry, pups. Let me take this really quick." Ryder called and walked away from the group of dogs and answered the call.

"Hey, Mayor Goodway, is everything okay?" Ryder asked.

"Well...there's good news and bad news." She said and got a confused look from Ryder.

"What's the good news??" He asked.

"Well, the good news is, Carson has been arrested." Mayor Goodway mentioned and Ryder slightly gasped.

"Really? That's great." Ryder said with a smile

"But...the bad news is, he wrecked a whole Adventure Bay museum along with the artifacts inside." She said and Ryder winced.

"Oh...well that is definitely bad news." Ryder nervously laughed.

"But somebody had to be there to stop him, right? He wrecked other buildings before, did someone stop him?" Ryder asked and Mayor Goodway shrugged.

"The security footage inside got destroyed, so there's no really saying for sure." Mayor Goodway said and Ryder sighed.

"Well, at least he's been stopped. I'll let the pups know about this." Ryder said and ended the call.

Adventure City Prison

Inside a cell, Ruben and Butch have been caught for being involved with Carson and both of them have been sent to prison.