Ruff-Ruff Pack

"What're they doing here?" Chase whispered out, loud enough for Tundra to hear and stared at him with a confused look.

"Wait, you know them?" She asked and Chase turned towards her.

"Yeah. They're stray dogs. Me and the others had to stop them a few months ago, needless to say, they're trouble." He explained with a sigh and turned back to the direction they headed.

"I wonder what they're up to." Chase wondered and began walking in their direction, quickly surprising the Husky.

"Woah, woah, woah. Where are you going?" She asked and Chase glanced back towards her.

"I need to find out if they're up to no good." Chase explained and quickly picked up his pace and ran towards their direction, quickly leaving Tundra there, flabbergasted as she looked back at the Lookout and Chase back and forth, back and forth, before deciding to follow Chase.

Using his nose, Chase was able to follow their scent. They led around the town of Adventure Bay, but now, they led into a forest. Tundra caught up with the shepherd and stuck close behind him as both of them began approaching a forest. They could obviously see the wheel marks on the grass, making it obvious that they drove here.

This confused Chase even more as the Ruff-Ruff Pack was unpredictable to what kind of mischief they can get to.

Both of them walked into the forest, sticking close to each other. They jumped down and walked up a few hills, but they kept following the tracks.

It only took a few minutes until they heard laughter in the distance, quickly taking cover behind a bush. They quickly pushed a few leaves aside to see The Ruff-Ruff Pack and their motorcycles parked near a cliff by the ocean. Meanwhile, Tundra studied the three members of the pack.

One was a gray French Bulldog, and his face has a stripe that is a lighter shade of gray. He has one fang poking out of his lower jaw and is sporting a gray and black helmet with spikes on the top, and a brown leather jacket with a red badge that has a white bone on it.

Another member was a female Siberian Husky that looked really similar to Everest, but gray. She sports a brown leather jacket and a red badge with a bone on it, and a brown bracelet with gray spikes and a gray-and-black helmet with spikes at the top, but when she took it off, she had a long tuft of gray-and-white hair.

The last member is a male Great Dane with brown fur with tan-colored paws, brown eyes, long drooping ears, and buck teeth. He has a short and somewhat skinny tail, as well as the usual pink paw pads found on most canines. He's also pretty tall. He sports a dark brown biker jacket with ripped sleeves and white tips, a poorly-sewed on patch featuring his pack's logo on the left side of his chest, a single zipped-up pocket on the right, and an unbuttoned top collar with a single gray button. He also has fingerless gloves on his front paws.

"Hah! That was a great ride guys!" The French Bulldog said.

"That was so much fun! What did you think, Gasket?" The Great Dane asked nicely as he faced the Siberian Husky.

"Meh, it was fun I guess. But what made you wanna come back to this place, Hubcap?" Gasket asked and Hubcap only laughed.

"Heh! I mean, you've guys seen the news right? About the huge fight that happened here?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, you mean between that mysterious dog and the ten super villains?" The Great Dane asked.

"Correct, Dwayne. It's fun to cause the Paw Patrol some more trouble once in a while." Hubcap laughed, causing Gasket to roll her eyes.

"Oh come on, remember what happened last time when we did?" She asked and Hubcap just shrugged her off.

"Oh please, we're not gonna get caught by those pesky pups again, seriously, who actually likes them?" Hubcap asked.

Okay, ouch. Both Chase and Tundra said in their minds, taking that to offense. Then, Chase leaned over to Tundra.

"You stay here." He whispered, followed by a chuckle, quickly dashing away from Tundra, surprising her, but she didn't move and listened in to their conversation.

"Okay, I agree with ya' there. Especially that German Shepherd dog, ugh, he's the reason why things went wrong for us in the first place." Gasket groaned.

"Okay, well now I'm offended."

The three gasped as they heard a familiar voice and turned around and Tundra looked to the left to see Chase, standing on a tree branch with a paw on the log, with a "hurt" look on his face.

"You!" The entire Ruff-Ruff Pack yelled out.

"Yo, how's it going guys? Haven't seen ya' in a while." Chase greeted as he waved a little bit, now dropping down to the same level as the three.

"What're you doing here? Where are the others?" Dwayne asked, hinting a little bit of fear and confusion.

"Sorry guys, but it's just me." Chase said in a calm voice, which kind of surprised the others.

"Wow, you look different." Hubcap then noted and Chase chuckled.

"Thanks, I take that as a compliment." Chase said and opened his eyes and gasped as he quickly dodged to the side, escaping the charge from Hubcap. The small Bulldog growled as he realized he didn't land the hit.

"Hey! What was that for?" He asked and Hubcap only growled.

"You think we were gonna forget everything that happened between us a few months ago?" Hubcap asked, and Chase thought for a second and remembered.

"Honestly, yeah."

That answer made him growl even more. Chase then stared back to see Gasket and Dwayne charging at him. Quickly reacting by backflipping over them, surprising them by the dodge. Tundra, who watched back, was surprised to say the least by the pup's movements.

Chase landed right in front of the Gaskets motorcycle that was parked right next to Dwayne and Hubcaps. Hubcap, being the leader, quickly dashed towards Chase once again followed by Dwayne and Gasket.

As soon as they charged towards him, Chase jumped to the side once again, letting the three bash right into the motorcycles, but because of the impact, they pushed their vehicles enough for them to begin sliding down the cliff.

Everyone gasped as they saw this. Man, they really are strong together. Chase said in a little surprised tone. The police pup then watched as Dwayne and Hubcap jumped back, but for some reason, Gasket couldn't move.

Chase looked closer to see that Gasket's jacket was hooked onto the pedal of her vehicle. The motorcycle pulled her down as Gasket struggled to break free, but it wasn't working.

"Oh no!" Tundra shouted, revealing herself from the bush.

"GASKET!" Dwayne and Hubcap yelled in horror and watched as the vehicles slid off of the cliff along with Gasket.

The Husky screamed as she felt herself falling through the air, but suddenly felt a strong force around her paw and she no longer felt the fast air on her body from falling. Finally the motorcycle released itself from Gasket and fell down.

Gasket watched as both vehicles dropped down into the water. Everything happened so fast, she didn't have enough time to process it. It only took less than a minute to realize that she had just been rescued.

She looked back at her paw which was wrapped with another paw, she followed it up to see who just saved her from falling.

Chase