Arya

A couple hours have passed and the pups have finished packing, while they haven't seen Liberty or Fiona, Max and Sylvia in sight since they were left alone to think about the decision they would make. It was hard for them since Adventure City is their home, but most importantly for Fiona because they just got back and a lot of stuff has happened between her and Chase along with Brutus and her other enemies.

Ryder had also finished packing and waited for a little bit more until he finally walked back into the main room as he saw the pups walking out with their bags. He smiled and looked to his side as Carlos, Tracker, Charlie and Mia were walking up to them with their bags. Since they visited Adventure City basically to meet Ryder and they didn't mind heading back to Adventure Bay since they don't usually visit that place either.

"You pups ready?" The leader asked and everyone nodded with a smile and suddenly, they looked back to see Liberty, Max, Fiona and Sylvia walking up to them and Ryder slightly frowned as he began worrying if they would decide to stay, despite him really wanting the four of them to come along for the holidays.

"Ryder, my family and I talked about it, and so did Liberty, and we've all come to a decision." Max spoke up and everyone tensed up a little bit, sensing there is going to be bad news.

But suddenly, the four dogs had smiles on their faces and grinned at them.

"We'll go!"

They all gasped and sighed in relief as they all cheered and ran up to the four dogs, happy that they'll be coming with them to Adventure Bay.

"That's really great. I'm happy to hear, but what made you change your mind?" Ryder asked, as he couldn't hold in his happiness.

"Well, the holidays are coming up, and we couldn't thank you enough. Plus, we've really gotten to know some of you and we'd like to spend more time, especially on Christmas." Fiona said.

"Same goes for me. I also wanted to visit Adventure Bay before, so I wanna go too." Liberty barked out with a grin and Ryder smiled back.

"I'm really happy. I can't wait to introduce you all to Adventure Bay. Have you finished packing?" The leader asked and they all nodded.

He looked back at the pups as they looked back to their leader.

"Alright pups, let's head back to Adventure Bay!" Ryder called and all of them howled as they began making their way down to the Paw Patroller.

With The Blood King

The Blood King watched Arya, floating in the water with her eyes closed, she was peacefully asleep, not a care in the world.

"I wonder...why is Lady speaking highly of you?" He whispered to himself, but the man who led him to Arya spoke up.

"I'm quite surprised you don't know. Why hasn't Lady informed you about her yet?" He asked.

"How am I supposed to know her motives," The Blood King chuckled as he glanced at that man. "Now then, why don't we wake her up? I feel like me and her will have a good talk." He suggested.

"I'm not sure if I should wake her up. I don't even have a clue on what you're planning and I feel like I don't want to know. Besides, one thing you should know about her. She won't obey by brute force. Not Arya, out of the rest. Not close to half, but partly, her body is made of technology." The man said and The Blood King glanced back at the window.

"So, like a cyborg." He put it in short.

"Sort of, like that. But again, she won't take commands from anyone that she won't know." The man started again and The Blood King chuckled.

"We'll just see about that. If she does disobey me, I'll put her down." The Blood King evilly chuckled and quickly used his paw to slide open the front door, much to everyone's shock.

"WAIT-!" The man shouted, but it was too late until the water poured out onto the lab. People moved their computers and held onto their experiments as they looked up inside the large tube. The Blood King watched as the breathing mask on Arya slowly fell off, along with the wires.

That's when everyone got to have a good look at the pup. She was beautiful Husky. She has blue fur while the top of her hair was ruffled up, but has a few magenta streaks lining. She has red, scared birthmarks on both of her eyes and her colored eyes made it look like you were staring into the ocean.

Arya slowly opened her eyes and one step after another, stood out of the tube and looked around everyone who seemed tense. Her eyes then laid upon The Blood King. Her eyes stared coldly into the glowing, red eyes of his mask.

"Nice to meet you, Arya. I apologize for waking you up so suddenly." He said with a huge, wide smile behind his mask. But he was responded by silence, and watched as Arya looked on ahead and began walking towards the door, past The Blood King and the scientists.

Just then, she felt a paw on her shoulder and glanced back at the masked dog who stopped her.

"Hold on, you're not even going to say 'hello'?" He chuckled, "Where are your manners? I came here to talk to you." The tone of voice was an amusing tone as she could hear the grin behind that wide smile on his mask.

"Sorry..." She then purposely stopped, giving silence to The Blood King to state his name. The realization hit him and he giggled.

"Now where are my manners? Call me Blood King." He introduced and Arya squinted her eyes a little bit, as if she could see who's behind that creepy, black mask of his.

"Sorry...Blood King. As you've seen, I've been asleep for a while now and I probably haven't washed properly in a while." She said, The Blood King's mask shifted a little bit, as if he was surprised a little by her response.

"How about you go up to the dinner table upstairs, and I'll meet you after? I'm guessing she isn't here yet, right?" She referred to Lady and the man that The Blood King had talked to, nodded his head side to side.

"Prepare us some food." She stated and walked away, leaving The Blood King there, staring at the young pup.

"So, partly cyborg, eh? She does act a lot like a regular, live dog" The Blood King turned towards the scientist who only shrugged. He then looked back to see the door that Arya walked out of, now only having one thought.

Now I wonder what her motives are.