City Mission

After cutting through the traffic with some shortcuts. Ryder and the pups managed to pass right through the traffic and carry on driving ahead. There are so many pathways that lead towards different directions of the city, but the pups kept on driving straight as Ryder looked at different directions, trying to spot Ruben, but there wasn't a single large robot in sight.

"Man, this guy is good at hiding." Rubble mentioned and Chase kind of had to agree with him. They were surprised that they didn't find Ruben right away, but, fortunately enough, they heard a large rumble to their right.

They looked ahead and felt the ground shake along with the sounds of large stomps, metal colliding hard with the ground. And then they saw a large stomping robot running past one building to the other. That's when everyone knew they found Ruben and Ryder wasted no time, chasing after him.

"C'mon pups! Let's go after him!" Ryder said and the pups followed Ryder and now they were on the chase for Ruben. Now the robotic armor that Ruben wore, it was fast and the pups had to take multiple turns around the city just to get after the rampaging robot. However, Ruben had no clue that the Paw Patrol team was right on his tail as he focused more on destruction.

What's he doing? Chase wondered, he figured that Ruben would notice him and the pups driving after him but he's not paying attention at all, as he one focus in his mind. Suddenly, they saw Ruben turn to the left and the pups drove faster and when they turned left as well, they were shocked to not see Ruben there, but a gust of smoke slowly disappearing from the ground. Ryder immediately removed his helmet as he jumped out of his ATV and stood where the smoke disappeared.

"What? Where is he?" Marshall asked as he looked around. Chase looked around along with the other pups and then looked up and his eyes widened.

"Up there!" Chase pointed out and everybody looked up and were also shocked to see Ruben, high up in the sky, quickly crashing onto the top of one of the tallest buildings of the city.

"How'd he do that!?" Edan asked what everybody was now thinking.

"Who knows? But why is he going into the Adventure City News building?" Rocky also asked.

"No clue. Skye! Can you fly up and see what's going on?" Ryder asked and Skye nodded back as she lifted up her plane to the huge whole inside the building. She and her parents glanced in as they saw Ruben, holding up an adult who Skye recognized. It was Marty Muckraker being held up by his tie.

"Ryder! It's Marty! He's being held up by Ruben!" Skye called to Ryder from her pup-tag which surprised the rest of the pups. Quickly, the leader turned towards the police pup.

"Chase, do you think you can get up there and help him?" Ryder asked and Chase smirked at him.

"No problem! Ruff! Eject!" Chase barked and the seat of his car strongly ejected him from his seat and launched Chase up and already, he knew that he wouldn't be able to reach where Skye was so he quickly needed to think fast.

"Ruff! Grappling hook!" Chase barked out and aimed his grappling hook up towards the railings of Skye's plane and shot up and the hook wrapped around the railings, pulling Chase up.

Meanwhile, inside the Adventure City News tower, Ruben lifted and threw desks over one another, destroying cameras, stages and lots of computers and television, having the workers quickly running towards the elevators, but one person, Marty, wasn't able to run as he was being held up by Ruben. He struggled to break out of his grasp.

"Tell me one more time! Where. Is. the Paw Patrol!?" Ruben screamed, stating each word loud and clear, that's where Marty panicked the most.

"I-I-I don't know! I have no clue where they live, I only interviewed them around the city!" Marty explained the truth, although Ruben was not buying it. He dropped Marty and without struggling, with one hand, Ruben picked up a huge table with his robotic arm and lifted it up above his head in a threatening way with a furious look on his face.

"I know you know where they live! What!? Do you think I'm stupid or what!?" Ruben yelled in frustration.

"Well you sure are dressed stupid!"

Ruben turned around to see Chase hanging off of Skye's plane, shooting his grappling hook towards him, grabbing the desk and pulling it back, along with Ruben. Chase quickly jumped inside and helped Marty get back up.

"Alright, get outta here." Chase ordered and Marty nodded back as he ran inside the elevator which eventually took him down.

"What do you want with us?" Chase asked as he turned towards Ruben.

"Just you!" He growled and Chase looked at him with a confused expression.

"It's time I get revenge for all of the times you took me down." Ruben declared as he picked up a desk and quickly threw it at Chase.

"Look out!" Skye cried out and Chase quickly jumped above the desk as it flew towards him and crashed into a wall. Chase shot his grappling hook once again and caught a piece of armor inside and tried with all of his might to pull him back but to no success. Instead, Ruben quickly got a hold of the line and pulled Chase in.

"Ruff! Net!" Chase declared and quickly dodged the grasp of the robotic arms, Chase landed on the chest of the robot Ruben was in and quickly shot his net up onto Ruben's face, making him shriek and pulled his hands up, trying to rip the net apart. Chase quickly jumped off from the robot and watched as Ruben struggled to tear the net apart.

Man, that thing is strong. First, it's Carson and now it's Ruben? What move is the Overlord gonna make next? Wait, where's Butch? Chase realized that Ruben's partner wasn't anywhere around. Eventually, Ruben was able to tear the net apart and stared at Chase with fury in his eyes.

Chase only smirked at him as he lifted his paw and gestured it towards himself and Ruben.

"C'mon big boy, let's see what you've got?" Chase taunted him with a smirk. If I can't stop, then let's see him handle a whole wall of concrete. Chase planned. The smirk infuriated him even more and Ruben charged towards Chase. Luckily enough, Chase was able to dodge towards the side but Ruben kept charging like a raging bull. 

It was too late for him to stop as he crashed right through the wall and Chase looked back as he heard a huge explosion and his eyes widened as he saw a huge hole in the wall of the building and saw robot on the other side of it.

"No way!" He shouted in a shocked tone.

Ruben crashed right through and proceeded to fall down near the building and there was nobody there to help him.

But Ruben kept an evil, grinning smirk on his face because he didn't need any help.