Night Before The Trip

"Wow, they've got a bunch of games!" Chase said, marveling at the shelf with a bunch of board games. Chase then turned to the kittens standing beside him.

"So, what do you guys feel like?" Chase asked, wondering what board games they wanted to play and looked around along with the kittens. Wow, he does have a lot Chase thought as he was viewing the shelves. Then, one of the kittens tapped Chase and he looked down to see the cat version of Marshall pointed up at a card game.

"That one, huh?" Chase said and slowly tip-toed on his feet and grabbed the board game with his mouth and placed it on the back of the kitten that chose the board game. Luckily, the box was small enough for the small cat to carry.

"So, anything else?" Chase asked again and saw the cat version of Zuma walking up and jumping in front of a game and Chase smiled as he walked up and picked the board game up and the cat version of Rocky came in and helped the other kitten carry the board game together.

Then, Chase saw the cat version of himself, Skye and Rubble carry another board game together, which they struggled for a quick second, but then balanced each other out and were able to carry it with no problem. Chase chuckled at them and looked back up. One more should do it Chase thought as he picked out another game and walked back towards the main room with the kittens following right behind him.

With Humdinger and Helga

Humdinger and Helga placed a large soft black rug in the middle of the main room as they placed the snacks and drinks they had outside of it, preparing some blankets and pillows, and moved the TV up a little closer to where they were.

Then, they heard the footsteps coming from a hallway and turned around and a smile formed on both of their faces as they saw the German Shepherd along with the kittens, carrying some board games over to them.

Chase and the kittens placed the games down on the rug and Chase looked around and was a little surprised by what the Humdingers had done while they were gone.

"Wow, this looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun." Chase stated as he looked at the snacks and the TV.

"Well, this is a game night. Why not make it fun?" Humdinger said in a smug tone which earned Chase an evil, smirking grin.

"Well, let's see who's having fun when you're losing to me." Chase said in a rivalry way, which earned a glancing glare from Arnold.

"Oh? So that's how we're gonna play it right? Well I'll let you know, I won't be losing to some dog." He declared.

"Some dog? Please, I'll kick your butt in board games!" Chase said, moving closer as well as Humdinger did.

"Really? I'd like to see you try!" Humdinger retaliated.

Both of them friendly growled at each other and looked at Helga.

"Bring on the first game!" Both Chase and Humdinger said in a competitive grin, making Helga chuckle.

3:20 PM

"And he wins again!" Chase cheered as he slammed down his paw of cards on the pile of other cards while Mayor Humdinger groaned in defeat as he fell back, making Helga laugh and the kittens chuckle.

"One more time!" Mayor Humdinger sat back up and held one finger up with determination in his eyes but also had a large, competitive but also excited grin on his face.

"Sure! I'll take you down again." Chase laughed as all of them played again.

4:00 PM

"C'mon gimme a four!" Helga begged as she rolled a pair of dice and both of them landed on one side, both representing two dots on both of them.

"Alright!" Helga cheered while Chase, the kittens and Humdinger groaned.

"C'mon, how lucky do I gotta be to get a six!?" Chase whined.

"Six!? I need a twelve!" Humdinger said in disbelief.

4:35 PM

"Taco!" Chase guessed.

"No." Mayor Humdinger responded.

"Uh, is it a floating rock?" Helga guessed.

"What? No." Humdinger deadpanned.

"Meow?" All of the cats guessed.

"No! It's a boat." Humdinger revealed the drawing he did on a paper, making Chase and everyone else burst out in laughter.

"What-Hahahaha! That's a boat!? Haha!" Chase laughed as his laughing increased.

5:15 PM

"What!? Debt!?" Chase yelled in disbelief while Humdinger evilly laughed.

"Meow!" The cat version of Skye cheered as she held up a card where she gets paid more money.

"Debt? Ha! I'm already becoming a millionaire?" Humdinger bragged in a smug grin.

"Just you wait, I'll turn this around!" Chase declared.

8:15 PM

The sun was already beginning to set and it was time for Chase to go. Everybody cleaned up and met Chase at the exit of Humdingers lair.

"Thank you so much for having me here." Chase said as he bowed his head and Helga laughed.

"Thank you for visiting us, we hope you have a safe trip." Helga said and the kittens meowed as they walked up and snuggled against Chase's legs. Aww, they really are adorable Chase giggled in his mind and looked up at Humdinger who awkwardly stood there with his hands in his pockets, like he was having some trouble on what to say.

"D-Do you really have to leave?" Humdinger asked, hoping that Chase could stay a little longer.

"Yeah." Chase sadly sighed, but then looked back up at Humdinger and raised his paw.

"But, I had a lot of fun." Chase said and Humdinger looked at him in shock, but then warmly smiled at him as he made a fist out of his hand fist-bumped Chase.

"Same here." Humdinger said and both of them chuckled together.

"Also, please take care of that necklace." Humdinger said with a warm smile and Chase smiled at him, as he knew how much this necklace meant to him.

"I will, that's a promise." Chase said and the kittens slowly pulled from Chase and the German Shepherd walked away, waving goodbye at the Humdingers who were waving back. I had a lot of fun Chase thought and looked up and smiled at the sight of Captain Turbot's boat heading towards Foggy Bottom.

Adventure Bay

"Thanks, Captain Turbot!" Chase said as he hopped off of the boat and grinned.

"No problem. Happy to help." Captain Turbot said with a cheerful smile and began pulling the boat back and Chase began walking towards the Lookout, this whole way there, he had a smile on his face.

A true smile

I never had that much fun before in my life Chase thought as he looked down. He never would've guessed that the Humdingers, the Paw Patrol's long time nemesis, would be able to give Chase that. Chase, for whatever reason, looked to the left and saw some weird car parked in front of Porters Café.

It was a red pickup truck, and saw Mr. Porter carrying and placing some boxes on the back of it.

"Alright! You're set to go!" Mr. Porter said and Chase saw the car driving off, which seemed to head towards the Lookout. Oh yeah, I remember Ryder was gonna order some things for the trip Chase remembered.

He decided to run ahead towards the Lookout to see what the car was delivering.