Driving Back To The Bay

Ryder and Robo-Dog have started up the Paw Patroller and began driving towards began making their way towards the highway. Everyone was looking out the window while they watched as the buildings passed by, some getting smaller and smaller.

Chase was staring at the window, while he still had his mind on The Blood King and the Overlord. Since they haven't stopped, he was still hesitant on leaving. Even though it was said that the police will be taking more precautions, it didn't convince him enough.

Just then, he felt a soft paw on his back and he glanced back to see Kushina warmly smiling at him.

"Hey, is everything okay?" She asked as she noticed that the German Shepherd seemed a bit off while on the drive.

"Y-Yeah, everything's okay." Chase lied and Kushina lightly frowned as she moved in closer, not trying to grab a lot of attention.

"Hey, let's not forget what happened last night. We're family now." Kushina saw right through that lie and Chase glanced at her again.

"I just...I don't know. It doesn't feel right leaving the city while the Overlord is still in business." Chase sighed and Kushina looked at Chase, having no response to it. Kushina knew he felt a little uncomfortable leaving the city, even though the police will try and handle things, the police pup still had doubts.

"There isn't really anything I can say about it. But what I will say is, no matter what happens, we'll get through it together." She tried to cheer him up and she saw her son smile and glance at her again.

"Really?" He asked once again, having doubts, but her voice made it sound like everything will be okay.

"Trust me." Kushina responded. Chase couldn't help but soothe into her voice once again. She made it sound like everything would be okay and for some reason, he believed it would. From the moment he met her, Chase thought that Kushina wasn't really anything special, but someone that he wouldn't get along with. But now, both of them consider each other as family.

"Okay, I trust you, Mom." He responded with a hopeful but weak smile and Kushina slightly smiled back as she then nuzzled the adorable German Shepherd as Chase also nuzzled back.

The two separated and Chase went back to staring back at the window while Kushina glanced at her husband who had slightly wide open eyes and his mouth was slowly open agape.

"Mom?" He repeated in confusion and his wife giggled.

"Yeah, we have a new son in the family." Kushina said, surprising Edan. He looked back behind Kushina, where Chase was staring at the window.

Then a warm, fatherly smile crept onto his face and looked back at his wife.

"I guess we do."

With The Blood King

Everything that took place so far went down under a large, fancy mansion. The Blood King was sitting up on a chair, with his bowl filled with nothing in front of him. 

The table was filled with food and on the other side of the long table, awaited another empty chair.

He was sitting there for about a few minutes until he heard footsteps and saw Arya walking in with a new, black jacket around her. She jumped up on the seat, with her bowl in front of her and stared at the mask of The Blood King.

"So, the queen herself has arrived." The Blood King chuckled and Arya didn't react to it at all, but just fidgeted her bowl with her sharp claws.

"Do you always wear that mask?" She asked, not bothering to look up at him. She could hear The Blood King shifting a little bit back into his seat.

"I have my reasons." He responded with a smile behind that creepy mask.

"What? Showing off your face to the world?" She started and she finally looked up at The Blood King who chuckled at that statement.

"Hehe, no. I've made lots of good friends in the past, but none of them have seen my face," He began, and then he sighed without a care in the world. "But they're all dead anyways. I have a certain someone who I want to show my face to, though. I want him to look at me in the eyes when I finally kill him." He said in an evil, deep tone of voice, but Arya didn't seem fazed by it.

"I want him to look at me when I have his blood spread all over my body. I'll make sure...to get my revenge." He finally chuckled out and looked down at Arya.

"And what about you?" The Blood King asked, and Arya sighed.

"I don't wear a mask. But there is something..." She began and The Blood King listened on closely.

"Listen good, Blood King. The only reason why we were able to capture those dogs is because they were easily able to fall for me. No matter who it was." She began and looked back up at The Blood Kings mask.

"Do you understand? It's boring when they just fall for me...but I don't fall for them. What I want...is to experience true feelings. When those who truly love me, I can't return their feelings. What this place has done, was take love away from me. I can't hate either for what you've done to me." Arya admitted.

"Some parts of me aren't even real. I can't describe how it is. But I've been used as a tool and I have no idea what to feel about that." She said afterwards and The Blood King happily sighed.

"Oh, that's right. You're partially a cyborg. You can't hate or love. You can't feel anything, right?" He asked once again and laughed at the idea.

Silence

"So that's your motive? To feel and return love?" He asked and both his glowing red eyes stared into Arya's beautiful, ocean blue eyes.

"Yes." She sighed.

"Then why don't you help me out?" He asked and Arya fell dead silent, as she awaited his suggestion.

"We have enemies on our radar. Krull Morgan Lincoln. I know what move he's gonna make next. And it'll involve taking out a certain pup at Adventure Bay. Eventually, one of them will be wiped out by the other. And all we have to do is take down the final enemy, and then you'll have your resolve." The Blood King promised with a convincing voice.

"So you're saying I'll find love after we take these two enemies out." She placed it in short and watched the adult dog nod slightly up and down.

"Okay, so who's this pup that they and we are trying to take out?" Arya then asked.

"He's the police pup of the Paw Patrol...Chase."